Best Bottled Water?

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Guy with PhD that shares his knowledge through books and makes workout products with benefits that can be backed by actual scientific studies

Vs

Guy with a HS diploma that tries to sell water at a big markup because it's "alkaline", even though you can't find any studies anywhere that prove your health will benefit from consuming alkaline water

Hmmmmm tough choice

Damn
giphy.gif

Reactions: IZZy

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
Was it over night?
Well I mean it grew 3” over the last 30 years but it was mostly because of the eternal water that I started drinking last year, the ph balance gets my blood pressure right also, my doctor took me off the meds I’ve been taking for 10 years and said eternal is plenty strong

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Because of morons and snake oil salesmen polluting the world.

that and i bet people are "used to" buying bottled beverages and in recent years there's been at least a slight shift away from sodas/sugarry drinks...

then past that, of course last year's bottled water demand was 10000% pushed by 'rona preppererers.

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I think it changed when corps realized they could have people put bottles in recycling containers and the corps could sell the plastic themselves without any recompense to the customers. Give us your plastic and we'll make money from it. Unfortunately, that system is not efficient.

Here's a radical idea: Have scavengers sign releases and then let them collect plastic from transfer stations to process and sell. Provides jobs for homeless or low income people and would do a much better job of scavenging the transfer stations than they do themselves.

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
That’s why I grabbed ice mountain for my dad when he was staying at my house, 24 bottles of ice mountain, $4. One bottle of Eternal, $5. Nope. Don’t care how alkaline the water is. :rofl:
Eternal water does not sell a bottle for $5. You are spreading fake news. The tags clearly state 2 for $4 on the 1.5 liters and 10 for $10 on the 600ml. Looks like they are out of stock though??

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info