Best Bottled Water?

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Are you me? I literally was going to say from my Brita, Ice Mountain for bottles, filtered water machine at work, and I use a Yeti.

View attachment 95064

I got this for fathers day, so Ill fill both and use the Yeti to refill this one lately.

View attachment 95065

Mines just a yeti tumbler....

Got my water from McDonalds this morning. Their filters do wonders!

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
How big was your raise, bonus, and commission check? :s00ls:

they just offered him more stock to dangle that carrot in front of the horse more.

don't worry though when something "big" goes to happen they'll split his shares 12x, drop the price 20x and he'll have $306 worth of eternall water stock WOOOHOOOO

• Haha
Reactions: Lord Tin Foilhat

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
How big was your raise, bonus, and commission check? :s00ls:
maybe enough to get some mulch or the chandelier repaired, maybe not though
That really hurts…
giphy.gif

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
giphy.gif

Once again you are not listening or drunk posting or both. The point I was making is Smartwater cannot claim to be kosher or organic because of its manufacturer process. I googled it for you. Smartwater is produced in England at its own plant built by Coca Cola.
giphy.gif

There is one brand that is sourced in the USA. That brand is Eternal Water. If you love America you will drink Eternal Water!
giphy.gif

You posted salesman bullshit and was called out. There is no back pedaling or glossing it over.

1627045209424.gif

Reactions: Lord Tin Foilhat

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
So eternal water = mt Shasta, Crystal Geyser, castle rock, etc etc they all get their water from the same place mt Shasta in California
Shasta trinity alps is only one of the sources. Also, Allegheny Mountains New York, Smokey Mountains Tennessee, and Ouachita National Forest Arkansas. Each of Eternal Water bottles are marked with where they are sourced. In Chicagoland we get most from Smokey Mountains and Arkansas.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Good video for anyone dumb enough to think alkaline water offers actual health benefits, you can start at :36, or if you only care about the alkaline part start at 7:30

Sorry GLADIATOR GLADIATOR, I know it's inconvenient with a guy with a PhD in nutrition sciences disagrees with your pamphlet

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
Good video for anyone dumb enough to think alkaline water offers actual health benefits, you can start at :36, or if you only care about the alkaline part start at 7:30

Sorry GLADIATOR GLADIATOR, I know it's inconvenient with a guy with a PhD in nutrition sciences disagrees with your pamphlet

PFT…He is just trying to sell his books and products. Please…
C655093F-6D06-4FAE-9857-50E091E0D708.png

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
PFT…He is just trying to sell his books and products. Please…
View attachment 95544
Guy with PhD that shares his knowledge through books and makes workout products with benefits that can be backed by actual scientific studies

Vs

Guy with a HS diploma that tries to sell water at a big markup because it's "alkaline", even though you can't find any studies anywhere that prove your health will benefit from consuming alkaline water

Hmmmmm tough choice

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
Guy with PhD that shares his knowledge through books and makes workout products with benefits that can be backed by actual scientific studies

Vs

Guy with a HS diploma that tries to sell water at a big markup because it's "alkaline", even though you can't find any studies anywhere that prove your health will benefit from consuming alkaline water

Hmmmmm tough choice
He does have a hot body

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info