Best Bottled Water?

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
If you only want to drink tap water, go right ahead. I don’t argue that point. Except maybe in Detroit or Mexico. I use it daily also through filters for coffee and food preparation. Premium water like Eternal Water should be an extra supplement. After you work out, run, or need to hydrate. Bottled water is America’s most popular beverage. Nestle water just bought Essentia water for like a kazillion dollars. Some body is buying it! Eternal Water sales are through the roof. You can poke fun and make jokes but water is big big business.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
1. The biggest issue is bottlers make the beverage on the same line as all the other beverages they make. Smart water is just another created beverage. It’s made on the same machines that have sugar corn syrup ribolflavin and color dyes go through. When Miller started bottling old style people swore they could taste miller in the oldstyle product.
2. Eternal Water is sourced from the ground so no bear shit. They blast with ultraviolet light and then bottle.

I don’t know who bottles it but like I mentioned before there are two or three main bottlers that make most of the water products. So not necessarily on coca cola lines

You just posted Smart Water is produced on the same production machine line as other Coca Cola beverages (you also previously stated Coke produces Smart Water).

Now you are back pedaling

If you don’t know who produces and bottles Coke products, let alone how Smart Water is produced / bottled, then you are slinging BS statements (typical snake oil salesman approach)

• Haha
Reactions: Shawn1112

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
If you only want to drink tap water, go right ahead. I don’t argue that point. Except maybe in Detroit or Mexico. I use it daily also through filters for coffee and food preparation. Premium water like Eternal Water should be an extra supplement. After you work out, run, or need to hydrate. Bottled water is America’s most popular beverage. Nestle water just bought Essentia water for like a kazillion dollars. Some body is buying it! Eternal Water sales are through the roof. You can poke fun and make jokes but water is big big business.
That’s sad that bottled water is big business. People are lazy fucks who’d rather pollute than just drink the water that’s free and local to them.

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
You just posted Smart Water is produced on the same production machine line as other Coca Cola beverages (you also previously stated Coke produces Smart Water).

Now you are back pedaling

If you don’t know who produces and bottles Coke products, let alone how Smart Water is produced / bottled, then you are slinging BS statements (typical snake oil salesman approach)
No I didnt daveo. Are you blind? Show me where I said it’s on the coke lines? Coke owns Smartwater. I don’t sell it so sorry if I don’t know everything about it. IDGAF about the brand. I fight them everyday for space. Maybe you should start drinking “smart” water.

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
That’s sad that bottled water is big business. People are lazy fucks who’d rather pollute than just drink the water that’s free and local to them.
So people that are stuck with well water should just drink that crap? I lived in Lockport and the well water was the worst water I ever drank even with filters.

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Here is my spring when at home...

faucet-elegant-900.jpg

And here is my spring when I work out (which is never anymore)...

EZS8L_Inv-1.jpg

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
No I didnt daveo. Are you blind? Show me where I said it’s on the coke lines? Coke owns Smartwater. I don’t sell it so sorry if I don’t know everything about it. IDGAF about the brand. I fight them everyday for space. Maybe you should start drinking “smart” water.

Actually you did, you stated Coke owns Smart Water.

You also stated Smart Water is produced in the same machines that have “sugar corn syrup riboflavin and food dye go through them”. What product would that be, oh yeah Coke machines that produce Coke soda products.

You have no evidence nor understanding how Smart Water, let alone other bottle water product lines, are produced. You know what you are told, but you admittedly don’t know, let alone have watched the production of those other product lines.

Bottom line, you got caught slinging Salesman Bullshit.

Reactions: Lord Tin Foilhat

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
Actually you did, you stated Coke owns Smart Water.

You also stated Smart Water is produced in the same machines that have “sugar corn syrup riboflavin and food dye go through them”. What product would that be, oh yeah Coke machines that produce Coke soda products.

You have no evidence nor understanding how Smart Water, let alone other bottle water product lines, are produced. You know what you are told, but you admittedly don’t know, let alone have watched the production of those other product lines.

Bottom line, you got caught slinging Salesman Bullshit.
A bottler makes Smartwater for Coca Cola. On those same machines they produce other products which have all sorts of ingredients that they cannot claim pareve kosher and have the little U symbol that some consumers look for in products they put into their body. That was the reason for my response in the first place. It’s not some made up bullshit to sell product. Smartwater isn’t kosher or organic. Eternal is. Where is the bullshit in that ??

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
A bottler makes Smartwater for Coca Cola. On those same machines they produce other products which have all sorts of ingredients that they cannot claim pareve kosher and have the little U symbol that some consumers look for in products they put into their body. That was the reason for my response in the first place. It’s not some made up bullshit to sell product. Smartwater isn’t kosher or organic. Eternal is. Where is the bullshit in that ??

You do not have proof Smart Water is produced in the same machines as other Coke products, especially the “sugar corn syrup riboflavin and food dye” claim.

Show us evidence (video / written) that Smart Water is produced in those same machines.

Have you personally seen / witnessed the Smart Water production line?

If you cannot, then Salesman slinging bullshit.

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
You do not have proof Smart Water is produced in the same machines as other Coke products, especially the “sugar corn syrup riboflavin and food dye” claim.

Show us evidence (video / written) that Smart Water is produced in those same machines.

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: LikeABauce302

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
At home its tap through a Brita pitcher.
Gallon of distilled water for the CPAP.
Ice Mountain if I'm buying bottled, though I usually am just filling my Yeti.

At work we have a machine with two filters thats tapped into the water line that tastes just fine.

Quick and easy good water is also water from McDonalds. They have really good filtration hence why everyone loves their Coke, same filters are used for the water.

Are you me? I literally was going to say from my Brita, Ice Mountain for bottles, filtered water machine at work, and I use a Yeti.

2F12246E-558C-42EB-8871-785980F6167B.jpeg

I got this for fathers day, so Ill fill both and use the Yeti to refill this one lately.

948305DB-4300-4555-B073-9DC85C457290.jpeg

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL

giphy.gif

Once again you are not listening or drunk posting or both. The point I was making is Smartwater cannot claim to be kosher or organic because of its manufacturer process. I googled it for you. Smartwater is produced in England at its own plant built by Coca Cola.
giphy.gif

There is one brand that is sourced in the USA. That brand is Eternal Water. If you love America you will drink Eternal Water!
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: LikeABauce302

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
jesus smartwater is made in england and then shipped here?

when will these boomers and gen'x'rs realize how much they are just BUTTTFUCKING this world.

sweet fuck what an innefficient terrible situation.

giphy.gif

Imagine if they try to tax us higher on said water. Would we get people dressed like native americans throwing bottles of water into a large body of water?

• Haha
Reactions: Lord Tin Foilhat
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info