Been given an ultimatum. Braaap or blower - not both.

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
Yup. What goes up must come down and sometime the coming down part is not as graceful as u would think lmao. Especially when these retarded flaggers don't throw a caution on a job that has a rider down on it. U go for one hell of a ride when u land on them.

We were at the races last night. Man I’m hooked. I think I’m going to skip the blower and get the bike.

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
Motor bikes, boats, wave runners, race cars, RVs, horseback riding, music instruments, etc. all the same in that find what fits your family

It's about the quality time spent and experiences

This Id love to blow some money on a whipple or blower for my car but more and more i think about it im more likely to buy a pair of jetskis and live at the lake for 3 and 4 days weekends all next summer.

once im off this damn deployment and working my normal fed tech job.

full intend to live at my moms and grand parents lake cabin most of june july aug. i get every other monday off amd taking fridays off will be easy ive got a mountian of leave saved up too. my boys are 5 and 7 now they'd love to be jetskiing and riding tube all summer with me and the wife.

Grandpas health is diving and they will need help with upkeep on the lake place all summer too next year

GIMPY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 21, 2009
Elgin
We were at the races last night. Man I’m hooked. I think I’m going to skip the blower and get the bike.

If ur really looking to race illinois is considered district 17 AMA. Here is a link that will have a schedule and all information needed to sign up.
Welcome to AMA District 17 Club Council Official Web Site, Motorcycles, Motocross, Road, Dirt Track, HillClimb, Mini Bikes, ATV's Quads.

Back when I raced u had to be an AMA member in order to race certain races. It's to keep sand baggers out. Once ur in the system you will not be able to go down a class at any point. Unless you quit racing for a certain period of time For example I rode 125 b 250 b 14-24 if I went to 125 a 250 a I would not be allowed to go back to B class and wouldn't be allowed to race 14-24 as they do not allow a riders in that class. So the trick so the AMA doesn't move u up in class keep an eye on ur points over the seaso. If u accumulate enough points the AMA will force u to move up in class. So what I did was not race the last 5 races or I'd just go out and screw around. I was by no means ready for A class racing. That's when racing is no longer a hobby and these guys will do anything to win.

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
Late to the party here, but you're fucking 37! Stay off the dirt bikes and watch your kids from the sidelines and support them. Safe for you and your kids will love that you've taken interest in their hobby.

However, If it were me, I'd get a Harley and join an outlaw club. Tell your wife she can be your old lady and if she doesn't like it she can pound sand! Drink lots of booze, bang strippers, and snort all the blow you can handle. You're welcome!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info