Votes: 33 67.3%

• Total voters

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
For people who shit in public restrooms:

What facilities do you like to shit in?

What are your shit preperation procedures?

Shit Facilities
My favorite public place to shit is the Tollway Oasis. It has 2 seperate men's bathrooms, probably 10-12 stalls between both sides, and is usually kept very clean. If I am nowhere near the Oasis I will usually head to a Big Box Store like Home Depot, Menard's, or Lowes being first. If I am in a real pinch I will head to a Walmart, Target, or Meijer. The reason I like the Big Box stores is because they have the physical area to have a large number of stalls. Shitting in a McDonald's or any other 1-stall facility is a BIG No-No.

Shit Preperation
I start off with wiping down the seat with a nice amount of toilet paper. The toilet paper not only cleans any residue off of the seat but also lessens the blow of the shit with the water which in turn reduces splashing. Then I take about a 3.5 - 4 foot strip of toilet paper out and fold it in half twice, but I do so in a way so that it is actually wider than the width of the toilet paper to make sure it completely covers the toilet seat. I do not want any part of my body making contact with the toilet. I do this on both sides. That toilet seat wrappers simply are too thin and do not have enough coverage.

BillyBru

FoodHead
Apr 29, 2008
hahaha Jim!

I hate pooping in public but have gotten used to it over the past 5 years. Gotta do what you gotta do.
I always nest when in public.
I can't poop next to somebody.
The bathroom needs to be near empty.
I lean to wipe at home, squat in public.

The only thing I enjoy about my 8am classes are that 80% of the stalls haven't been used So I have a nice clean place to poop.
I also always lift up my junk for courtesy flushes. Too many wet dick/ball incidences.

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
The only public places I've ever gone were the tollway oasis (desperate times, desperate measures) or when I worked at walmart in Gurnee there was a completely separate family bathroom where you open a door and that's the bathroom and thing was huge so no fuks given

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
hahaha Jim!

I hate pooping in public but have gotten used to it over the past 5 years. Gotta do what you gotta do.
I always nest when in public.
I can't poop next to somebody.
The bathroom needs to be near empty.
I lean to wipe at home, squat in public.

The only thing I enjoy about my 8am classes are that 80% of the stalls haven't been used So I have a nice clean place to poop.
I also always lift up my junk for courtesy flushes. Too many wet dick/ball incidences.

I am in outside sales and always on the road, so holding it is not an option. I do not enjoy public pooping, but try to make it as pleasant as possible. I like the 1 stall buffer between other poopers as well. What I do not fucking get is how people shit in a public restroom and talk on the phone. I always crack up at the people who have no shame in making all kind of sounds of relief while shitting rrrruuuuuuhhhhhh, splash, aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh, rrrruuuuuuuuuuuhhh, splash, aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh. :picard:

i ate off the roach couch today... it was a double wiper...

am i the only one who uses a handful of tp? dont want a finger going through or anything...

I always use a handful when in public. The TP is so thin.

I cant chunder in public. If I do, it has to be a single person with a locking door. IDK what it is, I've tried, I just cant do it.

I will never use the single person locking bathroom for pooping because everybody knows that you just shit in there because you are the only one coming out!

Thread Info