• Sitter

Votes: 33 67.3%

• Total voters

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Wally... the WORST bathroom episode i EVER encountered was my first time @ Fat Sandwich. It was mid day and we ordered up some sandwiches, I got the Fat Milf. I went to use the bathroom and upon opening the door I witnessed probably every bodily fluid and solid possible... I was disgusted. I pissed out back...

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
This thread needed to be brought back. Toilets here at work suck. Very high water level as is. If you produce anything more than a few pellets like a rabbit, the water level rises and yer junk hangs in it. Forget about courtesy flushes, the thing shoots water up a foot and a half when you flush when you're not on it.

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Mar 2, 2004
Have a similar problem at work with our bathroom.

We have two stalls and one urinal. One stall is big enough to park a Mini Cooper in but the other stall was not installed properly and the walls taper ever so closer together the further back you go. So if you're sitting on the toilet, your shoulders are basically touching the walls. Serious claustrophobia. And the toilet paper holder is in-line with your knees so you must keep your legs on an angle to even sit down. Try wiping your ass when you're wedged in there like a sardine. Not happening.

Also, both toilets flush so violently that they frequently launch turds right out of the bowl which either end up on the toilet seat or the floor. Be sure to wipe the seat before you sit down because it's always covered with water / piss / shit.

The urinal is mounted so low that your dick actually lines up with the flusher handle. It must have been installed by someone who was 4 feet high. Careful aim is required when using it as to not make a mess all over.

If that wasn't bad enough, the bathroom lights are activated via motion sensors which are on a timer. So if your dump last more than about 5 minutes and nobody else happens to enter the bathroom, the lights go out and you're left to shit in the dark. And it gets totally pitch black in there since there are no windows. Fucking annoying as hell. I'd like to slap whoever designed this bathroom.

willsmysticcobra

Classifieds Mod
Mar 3, 2006
Algonquin
I'm all like
06124fdc747d0338da81440df2df81cb.jpg

I love this pic

Marko

TCG Elite Member
Feb 19, 2005

We have two stalls and one urinal. One stall is big enough to park a Mini Cooper in but the other stall was not installed properly and the walls taper ever so closer together the further back you go. So if you're sitting on the toilet, your shoulders are basically touching the walls. Serious claustrophobia. And the toilet paper holder is in-line with your knees so you must keep your legs on an angle to even sit down. Try wiping your ass when you're wedged in there like a sardine. Not happening.

Also, both toilets flush so violently that they frequently launch turds right out of the bowl which either end up on the toilet seat or the floor. Be sure to wipe the seat before you sit down because it's always covered with water / piss / shit.

The urinal is mounted so low that your dick actually lines up with the flusher handle. It must have been installed by someone who was 4 feet high. Careful aim is required when using it as to not make a mess all over.

If that wasn't bad enough, the bathroom lights are activated via motion sensors which are on a timer. So if your dump last more than about 5 minutes and nobody else happens to enter the bathroom, the lights go out and you're left to shit in the dark. And it gets totally pitch black in there since there are no windows. Fucking annoying as hell. I'd like to slap whoever designed this bathroom.

:rofl:

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
, the bathroom lights are activated via motion sensors which are on a timer. So if your dump last more than about 5 minutes and nobody else happens to enter the bathroom, the lights go out and you're left to shit in the dark. And it gets totally pitch black in there since there are no windows. Fucking annoying as hell. I'd like to slap whoever designed this bathroom.
:rofl: I'll never understand this

blck10th

TCG Elite Member
Jan 11, 2007

I'd punch out and go to the nearest McDonalds

Wolfman

TCG Elite Member
Jul 6, 2010
Evans Mills, New York
Has anyone here used a bidet ?

Accidentally.....

I was in Korea and the shitter had a remote control. All of the words were in Korean. I pressed what I thought was the flush button.....then the toilet violated me with ice cold water.

I learned later on that it was an insanely high tech toilet. You could adjust the angle of water, temp, pressure, everything.

Wolfman

TCG Elite Member
Jul 6, 2010
Evans Mills, New York
Guys this is probably the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to me. I was at my girlfriends house tonight for dinner, and shortly after i had to go #2. My Gf's brother was in the downstairs bathroom, so i went upstairs to use the master bathroom. I was about to take a dump, and I remembered something my friend told me called AC Slatering.

AC Slatering is when you take a dump facing backwards on the toilet, just how on saved by the bell AC Slater always sat backwards on a chair. So when I was taking a dump, My stomach was facing the back of the toilet, and my back was facing the door. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs, and began to get nervous. Since AC Slatering is a tough position to get into, it requires taking off your pants. So there I am sitting in my GF's parents bathroom taking a dump with my pants off and facing the wrong way on the toilet. My dump was about halfway out when the footsteps became closer. I then turned around to see that I had not locked the door. Trying to finish as quickly as I could, I began pushing harder and harder. Suddenly, the door opened, and my gf's mom stood there in shock staring at me. We made eye contact for a split second, and I was so embarrassed I wanted to die. I quickly finished up, got dressed, and ran out of the house as quickly as I could. I am expecting my gf to break up with me tomorrow. I am so embarrassed and I hope my gf doesn't blabber about this, Ill die if anyone else finds out.

So.....did she break things off?

Thread Info