Are you a Miami Heat/Lebron James fan? Step inside!

cacicgtp7

Some Military Dude
Nov 9, 2008
Boston, MA
Real Name
John
I'm not a huge fan because of shit like this, but I will say he is talented and if he didn't do shit like this would be a stud.

He also would have been cooler if he hadn't dedicated a 2 hour national special to what "team" he was going to "pick" to play out his career and try and win a championship.

That was the biggest joke in sports in the past 5 years. The fact that people cared that much, or the media hyped it up is just as bad but ESPN needs those ratings.

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
DRose is better

vetesezy.jpg

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
U have proof? Maybe next year

Well if the Bulls were playing the Spurs in the Finals, then there would be said proof.

As it was, they gave them a shot in the mouth and kept it competitive for 4 of 5 games with a roster full of D leaguers. That's what happens when you have a real coach, not just some figure head like Spolstra.

Marko

TCG Elite Member
Feb 19, 2005
Bullshit! I grew up watching Jordan, Pippen, Barkley, Kemp, ect play. They will be the best of my generarion.

And the Bulls are not a Championship team, even with Rose.

Dude, I didn't mean Kobe is better than Jordan. I meant this generation since Jordan. Jordan last played for the Bulls 15 years ago

Jordan will always be the greatest player of all time !!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info