TS
TS
Mook

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Ya, Diablo is purely for marketing buzz.

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
kind of like the Taco Bell Diabo sauce. Bitch, that shit is like vinegar with a splash of ketchup.

DEEZUZ

Pronouns
Donating Member
Reaction score
seinfeld devils GIF by Romy

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
Donating Member
Reaction score
I bought the brisket and chicken to try (fucking expensive BTW) I ate all of the brisket and half of the chicken. I must have a VERY low tolerance to heat or I got the hottest brisket one there is. I had the tears, my mouth was on fire, nose running etc. Once my face cooled off I tried the chicken one and it was pretty good but just so GD spicy I couldn't enjoy it.

RN my intestines are making noises that normally signal the imminent arrival of a :poop: volcano.

DEEZUZ

Pronouns
Donating Member
Reaction score
I bought the brisket and chicken to try (fucking expensive BTW) I ate all of the brisket and half of the chicken. I must have a VERY low tolerance to heat or I got the hottest brisket one there is. I had the tears, my mouth was on fire, nose running etc. Once my face cooled off I tried the chicken one and it was pretty good but just so GD spicy I couldn't enjoy it.

RN my intestines are making noises that normally signal the imminent arrival of a :poop: volcano.
2 sandwiches and 1 meal was $27 but it is what it is

10sec

Donating Member
Reaction score
I didn't really care about the price because you gotta try it I was just surprised, 10000% worth it. Hopefully there's a few other heat sensitive TCG'ers that will give this a try :rofl:

wombat

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
I want to try this but I'm afraid of what obscenities my asshole will scream at me the next day.

10sec

Donating Member
Reaction score
So am I, I already have the virus planted and I know it'll get a little weird tomorrow but I had to try. Especially with the really great reviews and pictures, you're insulting them and their restraint to just eat it straight away.

10sec

Donating Member
Reaction score
At 2am what I would assume was the brisket portion of the meal came knocking on my abdomen with cannonball like force. It was pure lava, the heat of 1,000 suns rushing out and with the current rumbles as I type this, I believe a Mount Saint Helens repeat is imminent.

My reaction to the ejection process of these sandwiches is likely not common, I very rarely eat anything spicy so I do not have any tolerance.

DEEZUZ

Pronouns
Donating Member
Reaction score
Yea that's bad. I have had zero issues at all.
But it usually takes like 20 white castles before I feel even a rumble

10sec

Donating Member
Reaction score
You didn't even have the stinging heat as it discharged?

DEEZUZ

Pronouns
Donating Member
Reaction score
And it's definitely out. I've made 2 movements since consumption

10sec

Donating Member
Reaction score
Man, you must be blessed :rofl:

Top Bottom