Food / Drink Arby's introduces the Diablo Dare Sandwich - the hottest sandwich ever

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Danger 5 Laughing GIF

• The fast-food chain is releasing the new Diablo Dare Sandwich starting Monday for $5.99. The sandwich comes in two varieties — crispy chicken and smoked brisket, per USA Today.
  • The heat on the sandwich comes from five different places — the ghost pepper jack cheese, fiery hot seasoning, fire-roasted jalapenos and Diablo BBQ sauce, all served on a red chipotle bun.
Since this is probably the spiciest chicken sandwich to ever exist, Arby’s is including a free 12-ounce vanilla shake “to cool your mouth down between bites.”

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
I don't know if it's supply chain issue or what, but the last sandwich I had from them was terrible.

Maybe I'm mis-remembering, but I always thought the meat was thin-sliced/deli style. The last time I went, it was cut thick and was kind of tough. I didn't even finish the sandwich and I'm not going back for quite a while.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info