Food / Drink Arby's introduces the Diablo Dare Sandwich - the hottest sandwich ever

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
seinfeld devils GIF by Romy

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
I bought the brisket and chicken to try (fucking expensive BTW) I ate all of the brisket and half of the chicken. I must have a VERY low tolerance to heat or I got the hottest brisket one there is. I had the tears, my mouth was on fire, nose running etc. Once my face cooled off I tried the chicken one and it was pretty good but just so GD spicy I couldn't enjoy it.

RN my intestines are making noises that normally signal the imminent arrival of a :poop: volcano.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
I bought the brisket and chicken to try (fucking expensive BTW) I ate all of the brisket and half of the chicken. I must have a VERY low tolerance to heat or I got the hottest brisket one there is. I had the tears, my mouth was on fire, nose running etc. Once my face cooled off I tried the chicken one and it was pretty good but just so GD spicy I couldn't enjoy it.

RN my intestines are making noises that normally signal the imminent arrival of a :poop: volcano.
2 sandwiches and 1 meal was $27 but it is what it is

• Wow
Reactions: willsmysticcobra

10sec

TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
So am I, I already have the virus planted and I know it'll get a little weird tomorrow but I had to try. Especially with the really great reviews and pictures, you're insulting them and their restraint to just eat it straight away.

10sec

TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
At 2am what I would assume was the brisket portion of the meal came knocking on my abdomen with cannonball like force. It was pure lava, the heat of 1,000 suns rushing out and with the current rumbles as I type this, I believe a Mount Saint Helens repeat is imminent.

My reaction to the ejection process of these sandwiches is likely not common, I very rarely eat anything spicy so I do not have any tolerance.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info