Apple crew

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
Eh. I sync my phone maybe every 3 months if I download some illegal music on the computer.
BUT THATS THE POINT.... AS SOON AS YOU DOWNLOAD THE STUFF IT IS INSTANTLY AVAILABLE TO YOUR PHONE AS WELL. ALSO IF YOU HAVE MULTIPLE MACS OR IOS DEVICES, NO MATTER WHICH ONE YOU PICK UP THEY WILL ALL CONTAIN THE SAME CONTENT AND BE IN THE SAME STATE IN EACH APP

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
fuck_yeah_caps.jpg

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
The notification bar looks almost verbatim to a jailbreak app that you pay to DL to show exactly what that shows. IIRC it came out that someone from the JB community went over to Apple not too long ago, so I wouldnt be suprised. Here is an example of a JB app that does it.

iPhone-Lock-Screen.png

If the Android thread can go to 20+ pages, its all good.

I had something different then bitesms, but it was pretty much the same thing. That is one thing that I want to see in the future. Instead of being able to click close or reply, which sends you to the text app, you click reply and a little box and keyboard appears. Reply to text. Press send, and the text box disappears leaving whatever you were doing on screen.

Im telling you. Apple is going to make Jailbreak obsolete eventually, which is fine with me. :fy:

You're correct about a jb dev going to Apple. Apple ended up hiring him to actually make the notification bar similar to what it is from Cydia. So that's why it looks very familiar.

I have the ip4 and love it. Especially with PDAnet (hot spot with out paying that additional data plan), and I already use quickreply for my sms needs. Then I have a few themes here and there that I like to use or try. But slowly but surely, it's starting to become less and less enticing to JB since Apple is taking the hints from what people want in the JB community.

I'm looking forward to ios5

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
What about software unlocks?

Let me rephrase then.

I will not need to jailbreak if Apple keeps the updates flowing. All I do is themes, change some sounds, I used to have lockinfo until it started messing with my phone. Now Apple is having it standard. Then replying to sms texts without switching to the message app will come in a year or two.

Little things pretty much is all I am griping about.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
http://www.engadget.com/2011/07/30/iphone-price-cuts-hitting-radio-shack-target-tomorrow/

iPhone price cuts hitting Radio Shack, Target tomorrow?
By Christopher Trout posted Jul 30th 2011 6:01PM

iphoneprice-drop.jpg

iPhone price cuts hitting Radio Shack, Target tomorrow?
Let the speculation begin! It may not be a sign of an iPhone refresh, but we've received multiple tips today about an imminent price drop for Apple's flagship smartphone. According to a pair of trusty tipsters, Radio Shack is prepping to cut the cost of AT&T's 16GB iPhone 4 to $169.99, with a two-year contract, from $199.99. The 32GB version will likewise take a $30 plunge at the Shack, ringing in at $269.99, and the price of the 8GB 3GS will drop to $19.99. Phone Arena is likewise reporting on Target slicing up the old Apple price tag, but lists varying numbers based on carrier. If all this talk turns out to be true, those prices should be ripe for the picking starting tomorrow.

Why dont they just say we are trying to liquidate so we can release new phone in a month?

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I switched over to Verizon to save money, but had to take a shitty phone for the time being. No iphone sucks.

Also, whoever said the BB Storm is an "iPhone competitor" needs to be punched directly in the cockhole and or cunthole. This phone is leagues, countries, planets, galaxies, existences below iPhone caliber.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
They're also discontinuing the 3gs if I'm not mistaken. And yes...the 5 will be coming out in September. Also, ATT is going to start throttling the "unlimited data plan users" when they reach a certain amount of data for the month. (The top 5%). (*I believe they'll throttle it down to 256kbps once they reach the top 5% and then it'll go back to normal when the new billing cycle starts*)

I switched over to Verizon to save money, but had to take a shitty phone for the time being. No iphone sucks.

Also, whoever said the BB Storm is an "iPhone competitor" needs to be punched directly in the cockhole and or cunthole. This phone is leagues, countries, planets, galaxies, existences below iPhone caliber.

Yeah even if BB put out a phone with amazing specs any Apple/Android phone will blow it out of the water.

What kind of phone you go with though out of curiosity?

I noticed the other day that Verizon is putting out that Sony phone and couldn't help but think of the thread you made about it.

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/...etail&selectedPhoneId=5643&deviceCategoryId=1

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info