🚘 Automotive Am I insane for considering this?

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
There is nothing unique about a C8. Beat it up all you want.
IMG_8023.jpeg

There has to be one rare one 😂

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
Honestly if you want to do any mild off-roading, ie driving to a hiking trail or exploring the desert, the C8 won't cut it. I think the Colorado is perfect for that and Az just has so much to offer, you'd be losing out on a main reason to live there. I'd wait a few more years till the C8 used market drops even more and buy one then. The build numbers indicate a sharp drop in value in the near future. You could basically pay off the truck and have a decent down payment selling the C6. Even I'm too fucking old to daily a sports car, it gets annoying living with it everyday in parking lots and drive thru's.

Huggerorange73

#notmywhitesox
Mar 29, 2011
Maricopa
Real Name
Mike
Honestly if you want to do any mild off-roading, ie driving to a hiking trail or exploring the desert, the C8 won't cut it. I think the Colorado is perfect for that and Az just has so much to offer, you'd be losing out on a main reason to live there. I'd wait a few more years till the C8 used market drops even more and buy one then. The build numbers indicate a sharp drop in value in the near future. You could basically pay off the truck and have a decent down payment selling the C6. Even I'm too fucking old to daily a sports car, it gets annoying living with it everyday in parking lots and drive thru's.
Episode 4 Smiling GIF by Dexter

• Care
Reactions: Lead Pipe

Huggerorange73

#notmywhitesox
Mar 29, 2011
Maricopa
Real Name
Mike
Have you figured out the HOA lane…. Doing 85+ mph, then some one out of no where pulls out in front of you or if already in front of you, slams on the brakes to cut into a center lane?

Driver out there are bat shit crazy
Yes sir.

I will say my all time favorite move out here is going from the HOA lane to the exit at the far right at the very last second, minus any notification or fucks given.

You 100% MUST pay attention to the road at ALL times out here.

Reactions: IDAFC21

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Yes sir.

I will say my all time favorite move out here is going from the HOA lane to the exit at the far right at the very last second, minus any notification or fucks given.

Dash cam!

IDAFC21 IDAFC21 get in here with your links to the custom fit stuff.

Edit- if you can find one, get a small polarized lens cover for it. Cuts down on windshield glare when recording.

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
People are complete fucktards everywhere. I get cut-off several times a day. People just don't give a fuck and realize they need to go somewhere and will just yank the wheel in what direction they need to go no fucks given and put the burden on you to move out of their way. Doesn't matter where you are.

• Wow
Reactions: Huggerorange73

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Sunday night, went to Beef Villa in South Elgin for some grub. Proceeded to watch someone in a toyota highlander stop, right in the middle of spring street regardless of what traffic was coming up behind them. Not sure if they were trying to get directions or what, but cars had to pass on either side blowing their horn at them. No flashers, no nothing no fucks given. Then after a minute or so, up and drove off.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ

THIS. I am always looking at everything and everyone around me, and constantly working out in my head just what way they're all going to attempt to kill me, and what I can do to avoid it

I legit forget to blink sometimes because I'm so focused on everything that's going on around me. Then my eyes start to burn and I really have a problem until I can rehydrate them :ROFLMAO: I don't know how race car drivers do it

• Haha
Reactions: Huggerorange73

Huggerorange73

#notmywhitesox
Mar 29, 2011
Maricopa
Real Name
Mike
THIS. I am always looking at everything and everyone around me, and constantly working out in my head just what way they're all going to attempt to kill me, and what I can do to avoid it

I legit forget to blink sometimes because I'm so focused on everything that's going on around me. Then my eyes start to burn and I really have a problem until I can rehydrate them :ROFLMAO: I don't know how race car drivers do it
All of this.

People are definitely a trip out here 🤪

Thread Info