🚘 Automotive Am I insane for considering this?

cdh027

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 10, 2004
Sunny Florida
seems fiscally unwise

and i like the one in blue

nonetheless cheaper and more fun to take the c6 to whatever local race track you have and let it educate you that you don't know how to handle all the horsepower it already has available anyway
episode 9 saw GIF

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Why does this article exist? :rofl:

Amazing
In the woods, things were quite different. The Can-Am’s only settings are Eco or Sport mode and two- or four-wheel drive. It was hot, humid, and buggy; within minutes of leaving the lot, we were up close and personal with all of the elements we were sheltered from in the Corvette. Driving the Maverick is a totally different experience; if the C8 is a fast grand tourer, the Can-Am is a stripped-out track car, one focused on tackling trails and conquering obstacles. It, too, is quick, but its main focus is going anywhere, absolutely anywhere, that it’s pointed. By day’s end we had barely covered 15 miles, caning the Can-Am over a brutal stretch of trail that took every ounce of mental energy and physical effort to navigate. Forward progress was slow, but extremely satisfying. The Corvette gets from place to place without drama, but the Can-Am courts calamity at every turn. Slow, steady, and smart wins in conditions like these. The result: 10 feet in a rutted mud pit is more engaging and more satisfying than 10 miles in the Vette.

cars are boring hope this helps.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
seems fiscally unwise

nonetheless cheaper and more fun to take the c6 to whatever local race track you have and let it educate you that you don't know how to handle all the horsepower it already has available anyway
Considering he’s ran 10’s in it I’m sure he can handle driving it? wtf you even going on about here? Auto c6 setup for turns? Get out of here lol

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Considering he’s ran 10’s in it I’m sure he can handle driving it? wtf you even going on about here? Auto c6 setup for turns? Get out of here lol
track-minded people like sickmint79 sickmint79 and myself think that driving in a straight line for 10 seconds is brainless and dumb

mostly, because it is

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
seems fiscally unwise

Watch out, someone called the fun police!

IMG_2230.gif

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
track-minded people like sickmint79 sickmint79 and myself think that driving in a straight line for 10 seconds is brainless and dumb

mostly, because it is
I have never met anybody that’s taken a car down the track say it was boring.

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005

Thread Info