A "Street" car?

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
26-inch DOT Drag Radial; plates/insurance; DOT equipment (working lights/horn/wipers/exhaust); stock suspension; no rear antiroll bar (stock sway OK); no bars.

A lot of newer cars can't even fit a wheel diameter that offers a 26" tire. Due to the larger brakes newer cars have.

Round da block just makes it a " legit" street car.

It makes it something...

:s00ls:

IceCreamAssassin

When in doubt, throttle out
TCG Premium
Jan 28, 2011
Cary
So by legal you mean working wipers turn signals stock seat belts dot tires stock exhaust front plate etc. That knocks out a lot of cars off the list.

I mean am I gonna get pulled over and handed tickets every time I use the car because of my car and not my driving.

Seems silly to think too specific about it. If you have a title, tags, insurance, and can drive without being pulled over for vehicle infractions then I'd say it's good.

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
tenor.gif

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
Me and my unfinished projects have more passes than all your barely scraped together pos's ever made, how many single digit passes have you ever made? Hell how many 11 sec passes you ever made? :roflpicard:

My cars were "street" cars...

I have made more passes than you at the strip because I am old balls. Here's proof...you're in the fn picture!!!!
7d3a8f3f2f7b509e4d12dce39905855b.jpg

IZZy

Wheel and tire tycoon
Dec 15, 2007
Bro just give it up, we all know you when you owned your "street cars" all you did was drive them around the block and back in the garage... look at my sig. those are your own words lmao.

We also know you spend your time bragging about the accomplishments of previous and future owners of your cars as if they were your own. Lame.

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
Bro just give it up

Is this what you say to yourself when you quit on your cars and part them out?

Round da block > Quitting on your jackstand queen and parting them out

Whatever previous owners accomplished with them is stating fact. Curtis Martin ran an 8.40 in Pinky. Fact. Pony Express was in Hot Rod magazine's Street Car shootout and ran an 8. Fact. Sorry my cars have history. None of your parted out cars will be remembered for anything.

And I do talk alot of shit, so what? You don't like it, then block me. N0 fucks given. Stick to your "bought" cookie cutter hotrod...or are you parting it out to?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info