A "Street" car?

Slolane

Who's The Masta!?!
Mar 27, 2009
Hoffman Estates
The only way to get a wide variety of people in one hat race would be the option to negotiation spots like the CHI2k hat race. But like sprayin said, that's how people get hustled. But if the buy in is small enough. Maybe it would intrigue people enough to not care and come have some fun and try to out hustle the rest.

lefty

Addict
Aug 23, 2015
I was thinking more along the lines of something for the guys with the older bolt on cars and the newer stock high HP cars could have a little fun and bragging. When I get my headers and clutch finished I wouldn't mind seeing what I could do against some of the new scat packs, Golf R, and a couple other cars.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
tumblr_ms7ogsK9XQ1ra4ssmo1_400.gif

willizm

Very Nice, Very Evil
TCG Premium
May 13, 2009
The Woodlands, TX
Honestly, I zoomed in to take a look at that abortion of a transbrake mount. At least round off the corners or something! :rofl:

But seriously, for a modded car like yours not to have any heating issues while in traffic with this heat and humidity is pretty damn good. Seems not to be the norm by far.

It was only meant to be temporary for a track day and never got around to making it nice. :rofl:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info