8s Coyote ALL MOTOR

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
oh my bad, i didn't realize fox body mustangs came stock with a gt350 block from this decade. silly me.

:bowrofl:

Your arguments grow weaker and weaker.

Is a GT350 not a stock production car? GT350 block = factory production.

LSX is an aftermarket block with MANY advantages over a production LS block. Same with the C5R Racing heads. But I am sure you know that already.

thinking this car is impressive, and the 3500 lb f body isn't

Where did I say the Camaro wasn't impressive? If anything I gave it big props already...

427 cubes, aftermarket block, aftermarket CR5 racing heads with cnc porting, and so on. A killer engine that makes a

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
Ford guys to people who no comprehende ehh 4 cam wizardry. pzv5j7l.jpg

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
You guys are really grasping at straws that the C5R is a production car. Especially since it was built by Pratt & Miller, not Chevy. lol

Also, the camaro posted used a LSX block. So the C5R block claims mean nothing in this anyways. :JG:

In 2007, the 427ci C5R race block was chosen, along with a set of C5R cylinder heads and a Beck sheetmetal manifold. At the inaugural LSX Shootout, the SAM Camaro qualified #1 with a 9.04 and weighed in at 3,375 lbs.

:dunno:

One is cheap and production block the other isnt guess which is which......

:rofl: Man you dont read.

one is "cheap"

does "cheap" not constitute price you ? :bowrofl:

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
You guys are really grasping at straws that the C5R is a production car. Especially since it was built by Pratt & Miller, not Chevy. lol

Also, the camaro posted used a LSX block. So the C5R block claims mean nothing in this anyways. :JG:

You're right, it had C5R heads. LSX block is even better. It's a GM block. Not like it's a billet block. You can buy a COPO with an LSX block. There you go, "stock" block...

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
so a recap for this specific thread why the ford :nutz: are impressed.

1. because the car went 8.9 okay i'm with ya.

2. because the car is n/a. okay. cool.

3. because it has less than 5.3 liters of displacement. lil specific but im keepin' up.

4. because the block comes in a factory vehicle. hmmm more specific but still with you.

5. because who cares what it weighs, what year it is, and how much quicker another vehicle went

:rofl:

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhK55UWem64

just checking in with quicker n/a stuff.

So you post up a 500 cubic inch Prostock. Good job

Anyways, I love that in a Coyote thread, a couple people have to post saying Ford sucks and GM is better. All while calling people giving props to the original post, nustswingers. :rofl:

You guys crack me the fuck up.

Obviously, LS nutswinger > Coyote nutswinger

end of story

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I love that in a Coyote thread, a couple people have to post saying Ford sucks and GM is better. All while calling people giving props to the original post, nustswingers. :rofl:

You guys crack me the fuck up.

Obviously, LS nutswinger > Coyote nutswinger

end of story

wait, who said ford sucks and gm is better?

or said people giving the OP post nutswingers :rofl:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info