500whp grand prix!? whaaa...

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
:bowdown: i lovewhen they nail it. congrats man. that car is just disgusting :wackit:

Bru

Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
God damn, that's awesome. Any driving vids?

OP
1FastWS6

1FastWS6

Slow and only getting Slower...
Reaction score
i dont even have the car back yet.. haha. its still at ZZP in michigan. im bringing it home friday and will be at FRIDAYS for SYP's get together. :)

LeddZepp8687

Reaction score
Crawlin2vGT said:
nice.

have fun gettin traction tho. lol.

sounded pretty sweet.
it will hook pretty well.

I took a ride when he first got the turbo kit and it really showed little to no signs of traction issues.

And since hes on a good, wide tire it really should only be a small problem on hole races.

OP
1FastWS6

1FastWS6

Reaction score
yeah... its going to have traction issues for sure... even with 275's... I would like to get to the track before the end of the season....

PANDA

Reaction score
1FastGTP said:
yeah... its going to have traction issues for sure... even with 275's... I would like to get to the track before the end of the season....
Just a FYI: GLD is no longer open during the week, 66 is closed, who knows about 41. Byron and GLD are open during the weekend for who knows how much longer, I also wanted to race one last time. I wanted togo to GLD at night because it would be colder and I can get tons of runs, but that isnt going to happen.

Honestly, what I would do, you just got that car back and they had it for what months? Just drive it, enjoy it.... When it gets really cold and or snows, put it away. People seem to be worried about the trans, you dont want to goto the track, break something then have your car gone again.

PANDA

Reaction score
Next Spring/Summer we defeat the "GTP tool"

Slow Buick

eat ass drive fast
Reaction score
wow this car was amazing, saw it last night.. soooo much chrome under the hood.

hawt ride!

OP
1FastWS6

1FastWS6

Reaction score
actually ryan you are wrong. the mounts that the dogbones connect to are chrome, and the funky brackets farnsworth said would be a pita to polish around are chromed. otherwise yes everything else is polished. i need to do the TB again, and the LIM, and maybe a few more pieces. otherwise im pretty happy with the turnout. and i need those fuel rails from james/al!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom