500whp grand prix!? whaaa...

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
1FastGTP said:
yeah... its going to have traction issues for sure... even with 275's... I would like to get to the track before the end of the season....

Just a FYI: GLD is no longer open during the week, 66 is closed, who knows about 41. Byron and GLD are open during the weekend for who knows how much longer, I also wanted to race one last time. I wanted togo to GLD at night because it would be colder and I can get tons of runs, but that isnt going to happen.

Honestly, what I would do, you just got that car back and they had it for what months? Just drive it, enjoy it.... When it gets really cold and or snows, put it away. People seem to be worried about the trans, you dont want to goto the track, break something then have your car gone again.

1FastWS6

Slow and only getting Slower...
Jun 20, 2007
actually ryan you are wrong. the mounts that the dogbones connect to are chrome, and the funky brackets farnsworth said would be a pita to polish around are chromed. otherwise yes everything else is polished. i need to do the TB again, and the LIM, and maybe a few more pieces. otherwise im pretty happy with the turnout. and i need those fuel rails from james/al!

Thread Info