đź”– Deals 50% off gear wrench brand ratcheting wrenches @advanced auto

P40E

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2012
The Pittsburgh name is used to make you think they are made in america . Lol

Also I was told at harbor freight that if you break a socket that was bought in a set , you have to send it back to the manufacturer to get replaced .

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
I'm drinking all day!

I get it, professional tools are expensive as shit. Hell I bought my first set of tools from Craftsman. It has worked really well for everything I have done. I will say I am a quality junkie with everything though. Add in the fact I can get kick ass shit for at a great discount, warps my sense of reality in this instance.

But in everything I purchase I try to get stuff as high quality as possible whether it is for hockey, my car, shoes, clothes, etc......much to the detriment of my wallet :rofl:

P40E

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2012
Craftsman has fallen in quality over the last 20 years. If you break a ratchet now , they usually give you a refurbished one. And the metal quality in all their stuff is not the same as in pre 1990 .

They have also outsourced some of their products and still put their logo on it . But don't write usa on the tool.

Just sayin .

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
oh yeah where did you get yer intercooler pipes from?
Doubt it's genuine Alcoa aluminum foolio

I'm certain the piping and my IC were made in China. It was the best way to keep my build in my initial budget and still be super effective. My setup doesn't have a problem exceeding the capability of my stock bottom end. In the future that will all be upgraded.

I bet your worm clamps are made in China 2

Wrong, actually Mexico. Thanks NAFTA

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
1369.gif

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info