TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
g3KPs6U.jpg

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Yeah, maybe I should work on that. Then again, I dont get my jollys off by telling people I have better shit than them anymore. :dunno:

:rofl: Yeah ok, are you implying I was getting my jollies off? :picard:

So you used to get your jollies off by telling people you have better shit than them. I guess that is one of the many differences between you and me.......I have never done that.

Keep grasping though, you almost got a straw.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
:rofl: Yeah ok, are you implying I was getting my jollies off? :picard:

So you used to get your jollies off by telling people you have better shit than them. I guess that is one of the many differences between you and me.......I have never done that.

Keep grasping though, you almost got a straw.

Ok dude. This thread blew up cause Gear wrench is garbage. Your words.

wombat

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI
Craftsman has fallen in quality over the last 20 years. If you break a ratchet now , they usually give you a refurbished one. And the metal quality in all their stuff is not the same as in pre 1990 .

They have also outsourced some of their products and still put their logo on it . But don't write usa on the tool.

Just sayin .

Craftsman quality has suffered, however, if you break one, walk into a fucking sears, grab a new one off the shelf and hand them the old one...Works every time. I've had to bring back 3 craftsman tools because I broke them using them way beyond their capacity OR using hand sockets on impacts :mamoru: and I just walk in and grab a new one.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info