• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

3rd Gen 1.9 Rockers.

gtpkid2004

Reaction score
They are still in the car, but i am removing the IC sunday, if you want them, make me an offer.i can take them out then.

Tom

gtpkid2004

Reaction score
Ok man, um..i gotta find out if i can put the old rockers back in with the upgraded springs i had to by for valve float.

But yea Alfredo, 150. Picked up i assume?

LMK

Tom

my97gtp

Reaction score
so are u totally selling the gtp or what. I talked to u at the gp meet their. U said u were modding the shelby.

mybluegtp

Reaction score
how much with the springs? what kind of springs do you have with?

Royalgtp

Reaction score
So aer you outa the game or are you modding another car in the future.........

gtpkid2004

Reaction score
LOL. Yea, i am working on selling the GP. I am to the point where you have to spend mega bucks to make the gp go faster without blowing or breaking something, as for my shelby, couple grand and i am in the low 12's wit slicks. Plus, i know the engine unlike the 3800 series is a little different and need a little help on doing things. Plus, the feel of a turbo and sound is....is...god, i love it!
Plus is a getrag 5-speed which makes the fun even more fun. i am SURE gonna miss the gp, but its time...

Theres no way in hell i would ever get out of modding cars :p
It just i got a new baby now..lol.

So, i am demodding. making some money to pay off the parts i had to get for the shelby...damn s60 turbo! LOL..

And alfredo, i have the ls6, if you want those..shit, i can't get them out sunday...gonna have to be another day, if you wanna help me, i'll give the spring to you dirt cheap.

I would just rather sell the car almost stock insted of selling it to a a old man that doesn't even know i have upgraded parts and drives it like a old grampa! LOL

ttyl

Tom

mybluegtp

Reaction score
I know its cold, and I would be no help since i dont know what i'm doing. :p

I'll buy both of from you when you have them off. Consider them sold.

:D

bgoza86

Reaction score
Originally posted by gtpkid2004@Nov 23 2005, 07:41 PM
They are still in the car, but i am removing the IC sunday, if you want them, make me an offer.i can take them out then.

Tom
[snapback]104753[/snapback]​

if sale falls through on the rockers and springs..and you're willing to ship..lmk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom