3800 3rd Gen 1.9 Rockers.

LOL. Yea, i am working on selling the GP. I am to the point where you have to spend mega bucks to make the gp go faster without blowing or breaking something, as for my shelby, couple grand and i am in the low 12's wit slicks. Plus, i know the engine unlike the 3800 series is a little different and need a little help on doing things. Plus, the feel of a turbo and sound is....is...god, i love it!
Plus is a getrag 5-speed which makes the fun even more fun. i am SURE gonna miss the gp, but its time...

Theres no way in hell i would ever get out of modding cars :p
It just i got a new baby now..lol.

So, i am demodding. making some money to pay off the parts i had to get for the shelby...damn s60 turbo! LOL..

And alfredo, i have the ls6, if you want those..shit, i can't get them out sunday...gonna have to be another day, if you wanna help me, i'll give the spring to you dirt cheap.

I would just rather sell the car almost stock insted of selling it to a a old man that doesn't even know i have upgraded parts and drives it like a old grampa! LOL

ttyl

Tom

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info