3800 3800 Parts/Service Swaporama let's pay it forward

phat_ridegt

TCG Elite Member
Sep 16, 2007
Ottawa
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Turbocharged400sbc @ Mar 23 2008, 12:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (phat_ridegt @ Mar 23 2008, 10:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i need ONE nut off the ac compressor...lol. its a 15mm nut, i cant find it for nothing lol. i may have one at work, but if someone has one that would be great![/b]
i know i've got at least 3 in one of my bolt buckets....we used stainless nuts on the 442 dont know if ya want to drive all the way fer a nut lol
Royal i'll let bob know he probably has at least most of what your looking for

bullfrog what amp rating and mount style?
[/b][/quote]

if you could just mail me a nut, that would be great lol. bob said he would buy my a/c parts, maybe if we could meet up this week or something we could swap a nut...errr....lol

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (phat_ridegt @ Mar 23 2008, 04:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Turbocharged400sbc @ Mar 23 2008, 12:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (phat_ridegt @ Mar 23 2008, 10:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i need ONE nut off the ac compressor...lol. its a 15mm nut, i cant find it for nothing lol. i may have one at work, but if someone has one that would be great![/b]
i know i've got at least 3 in one of my bolt buckets....we used stainless nuts on the 442 dont know if ya want to drive all the way fer a nut lol
Royal i'll let bob know he probably has at least most of what your looking for

bullfrog what amp rating and mount style?
[/b][/quote]

if you could just mail me a nut, that would be great lol. bob said he would buy my a/c parts, maybe if we could meet up this week or something we could swap a nut...errr....lol
[/b][/quote]
i most likely have the nut you need as well....................i most likely have 20 of them

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SINr247 @ Mar 23 2008, 04:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RoyalGTP @ Mar 23 2008, 11:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I need the following=

-Screw/bolt for drivers side seat, hinge that connects the seat with the back rest(near you butt).
-SC engine cover
-Hoods underneath felt liner
-recirc button for 99GTP HVAC control
-heater switch plate, plate only.[/b]
well we have about 5 large buckets of bolts....so chances are yeah we have one. i cant think of what that bolt looks like but if you bring one by the shop i can find one. if not i can steal one from my impala seat i just took out

we do have a SC engine cover

ill have to check but i know i have a dead HVAC unit. and it has all of the buttons

are you talking about the seat heater switch plate?
[/b][/quote]

Yes, seat heater switch plate and I do need a recirc button if you have it. Where is your shop? BTW, im looking for a driver side tail light that is not leaking or chipping.

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RoyalGTP @ Mar 24 2008, 02:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SINr247 @ Mar 23 2008, 04:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RoyalGTP @ Mar 23 2008, 11:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I need the following=

-Screw/bolt for drivers side seat, hinge that connects the seat with the back rest(near you butt).
-SC engine cover
-Hoods underneath felt liner
-recirc button for 99GTP HVAC control
-heater switch plate, plate only.[/b]
well we have about 5 large buckets of bolts....so chances are yeah we have one. i cant think of what that bolt looks like but if you bring one by the shop i can find one. if not i can steal one from my impala seat i just took out

we do have a SC engine cover

ill have to check but i know i have a dead HVAC unit. and it has all of the buttons

are you talking about the seat heater switch plate?
[/b][/quote]

Yes, seat heater switch plate and I do need a recirc button if you have it. Where is your shop? BTW, im looking for a driver side tail light that is not leaking or chipping.
[/b][/quote]
ill have to check on the headlight

You got PM

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info