3800 3800 Parts/Service Swaporama let's pay it forward

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
we;; we have the 01 N* TB an 01 HUD and the much needed AC compressor bracket...

now we are killing a couple of big birds...with a couple 4T80E's (a 3.48 for the front and 3.71 for the rear B) ) from the aurora yard this weekend (150$ each)

(bob let me know if you want me to find out how much$ for the alloy subframe in the imp...)

found 4 GTP's at city just a block away from the aurora u pull it...

lets see what ya'll want me to look for?!?!?!

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
i think thats like 5-10bucks (mostly cause it's aluminum) want me to just buy one and just pay me back?

with the two 80e tranny's we'll be using motor plates (4 corner mounting) so we hope to be rid of the extra weight up top of the Tq links

let me know i have a few bucks i can afford to let sit till you can stop by...

anyone else want me to keep an eye out for anything? i'll be taking notes of what is there...

oh shit i have a price list pic! hold on

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
auroraupullit1.jpg

auroraupullit2.jpg

now i need to do this with the other yards.... :lolsign:

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
A driver side motor mount bracket, the piece that attaches to the block, that the dog bone attaches to. I cracked mine, somehow. [/b]

got it...found 4 melted one's (yeah people need to start looking into aftermarket fuel lines...i think i got that through eric's head today as he walked through crispyville) before i found it intact on an 01 GTP at city auto wreckers in aurora (u pick it- on saturdays only) cost me 12$ so that'll be twelve fiddy to you buddy...you need the bolts? i have a nasty habbit of keeping all 3800 bolts...so if you dont need em i can chuckem' in the 5 gallon bucket with all the rest... :D

Wes i got you your 99+ alternator...off the same vehicle 110k on the car....with tax that was ~26$ (told you i was a cheap bastard) 30day warranty...but since the car it came off of got junked because of a drivers side eng compartment fire i can figure that it was good till that happened....

we found eric a mint RF fender for his riviera....40$ not bad....

we got one 4t80e!!!!!!!!!!!!

looks like we scored the muther fucking load! trans was from a sedan deville with interior burn damage (engine compartment was clean, engine already gone) from the looks of things the trans was reman'd very recently possibly by GM since the filters were made in the usa and the papers had the OE type GM imprint...

got the trans, Tq converter, tulips, range switch, lines and mounts for 160$ :ph34r:

oh and the trans mount looks like it'll bolt straight to the 1st gen subframe... ;)

ohhhh boy does this bad boy put the 65's to shame...

on a side note...we found a 98 aurora burn victim (again looks like it originated from the fuel line area...sigh) that has all the bolt in mounts etc for eric's riviera (a G body just like the aurora's) so he needs to grab that...at least you know the car didnt go to the Jyard because of the trans....lol for 160$ it's worth it...i mean it's 3.11 fdr (better fuel economy than his 3.29 4T65E-HD) and a factory 1 inch chain....i think more people need to look into these transaxles....overkill is better than a towbill

Goodnight yall!

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
<div class='quotemain'> A driver side motor mount bracket, the piece that attaches to the block, that the dog bone attaches to. I cracked mine, somehow. [/b]

got it...found 4 melted one's (yeah people need to start looking into aftermarket fuel lines...i think i got that through eric's head today as he walked through crispyville) before i found it intact on an 01 GTP at city auto wreckers in aurora (u pick it- on saturdays only) cost me 12$ so that'll be twelve fiddy to you buddy...you need the bolts? i have a nasty habbit of keeping all 3800 bolts...so if you dont need em i can chuckem' in the 5 gallon bucket with all the rest... :D

[/b][/quote]

I dont believe I will need the bolts.. mine are still intact. Thank you sir, much appreciated.

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
I dont believe I will need the bolts.. mine are still intact. Thank you sir, much appreciated. [/b]

still got it set to the side for ya

sorry guys i dont do body parts :lolsign: just the more universal drivetrain stuff...

the best i can recomend is the auroa Upull it and city auto parts (saturdays only they let you pull parts)

city is a bit pricy but they get lots of GP's last time i was there they had 5, 3 of em black almost all had had an engine fire to varying degree's

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (phat_ridegt @ Mar 23 2008, 10:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
i need ONE nut off the ac compressor...lol. its a 15mm nut, i cant find it for nothing lol. i may have one at work, but if someone has one that would be great![/b]
i know i've got at least 3 in one of my bolt buckets....we used stainless nuts on the 442 dont know if ya want to drive all the way fer a nut lol
Royal i'll let bob know he probably has at least most of what your looking for

bullfrog what amp rating and mount style?

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RoyalGTP @ Mar 23 2008, 11:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I need the following=

-Screw/bolt for drivers side seat, hinge that connects the seat with the back rest(near you butt).
-SC engine cover
-Hoods underneath felt liner
-recirc button for 99GTP HVAC control
-heater switch plate, plate only.[/b]
well we have about 5 large buckets of bolts....so chances are yeah we have one. i cant think of what that bolt looks like but if you bring one by the shop i can find one. if not i can steal one from my impala seat i just took out

we do have a SC engine cover

ill have to check but i know i have a dead HVAC unit. and it has all of the buttons

are you talking about the seat heater switch plate?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info