• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

2KREDGHOST VS 98COBRA.........

2KREDGHOST

Reaction score
I raced a cobra on Friday, and I spanked his ass. Cobrascort was with me and he saw the whole thing. This weak!!! rustang tried going against an SS camaro who totally spanked his ass and then he tried going against me thinking I'm going to a least beat someone tonight, and got spanked by me also.hahahahaha. It was hilarious the guy gave me a look like know way your beating me. The light turns grn and I jump off the line like a bat out of hell(thanks to my launching) I jumped a car and a half on the poor unsuspecting bastard and with a look on his face like what the hell just happened I kept pulling on him. When we pulled up to the next light I inched off little by little to let him know I'm ready again and the poor fool didn't want to.

2KREDGHOST

Reaction score
3.4/thrasher intake/104 + WIRES/ 3"INCH EXHAUST UP TO THE "Y" PIPE THE REST IS 2 1/2 MAGNAFLOW MUFFLERS WITH DUAL TIPS.

sweetness

Reaction score
glad to see there was no patented shoulder passes.....

I get scared by those stories.

BC

2KREDGHOST

Reaction score
Not on Archer those moves are for the E-way only..hahahaha :D :D

Royalgtp

Reaction score
You were on archer? ....I like to cruise up there but there are more cops then fast cars up there.

Those F'er are all over the place hiding and just waiting to hear some tires squeal and chase them.....like they did to me and countless others.

I was waiting in the 7 -11 parking lot one friday not, and damm, there were so many cops it made me sick. Richey must have then in force to get us.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom