3800 2KREDGHOST VS 98COBRA.........

2KREDGHOST

TCG Elite Member
Nov 13, 2008
I raced a cobra on Friday, and I spanked his ass. Cobrascort was with me and he saw the whole thing. This weak!!! rustang tried going against an SS camaro who totally spanked his ass and then he tried going against me thinking I'm going to a least beat someone tonight, and got spanked by me also.hahahahaha. It was hilarious the guy gave me a look like know way your beating me. The light turns grn and I jump off the line like a bat out of hell(thanks to my launching) I jumped a car and a half on the poor unsuspecting bastard and with a look on his face like what the hell just happened I kept pulling on him. When we pulled up to the next light I inched off little by little to let him know I'm ready again and the poor fool didn't want to.

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
You were on archer? ....I like to cruise up there but there are more cops then fast cars up there.

Those F'er are all over the place hiding and just waiting to hear some tires squeal and chase them.....like they did to me and countless others.

I was waiting in the 7 -11 parking lot one friday not, and damm, there were so many cops it made me sick. Richey must have then in force to get us.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info