BUILD 1quick’s new toy summer 2021

The Beast

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Sometimes being old is good, I call to put insurance on this thing expecting it to be expensive and it’s 300 bucks a year for full coverage

Didn’t u fall off your dirt bike over the summer? I don’t remember who it was either I at KUDOS to u for getting a better bike and still riding. With you being old and shit lol

TS
TS
1quick

1quick

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Didn’t u fall off your dirt bike over the summer? I don’t remember who it was either I at KUDOS to u for getting a better bike and still riding. With you being old and shit lol
Yeah I was riding a wheelie over a bridge on a trail in Wisconsin and went over backwards at 60mph, not the first time I’ve fallen off and probably not the last lol

TS
TS
1quick

1quick

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Got word they have to order a battery for it and it will be delivered on March 6th

Yaj Yak

Commander
Donating Member
Reaction score
giphy.gif

95SC

4 cams
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
I like bikes but I'm scared of them with my style of driving :LOL:

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
how did i miss this???

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
Donating Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys I’m really looking forward to being able to ride this thing, it should make my summer commute a lot more fun

Man. That is a beauty of a motorcycle! Love it. I did not know motorcycles had cool options and gizmo’s available. I wish I could have a bike. With my wife being a nurse. She would kill me first before my first motorcycle accident. LOLzzzzz

TS
TS
1quick

1quick

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Found that my auto shift wouldn’t work when I got going pretty fast, found the switch under the clutch lever and modded it to keep it stuck shut all the time auto shift works perfect every time at any speed now, found a piece of body plastic loose, was missing a nut replaced it while I was in there I noticed an aftermarket usb plug under the seat so I ran a cable to my phone mount I just threw on charging and gps will be nice

TS
TS
1quick

1quick

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
I ordered a bren stage 2 tune for this thing tonight, I need to stop working night shift on the weekends, I cant stop buying dumb shit

Top Bottom