🔧 BUILD 1quick’s new toy summer 2021

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Sometimes being old is good, I call to put insurance on this thing expecting it to be expensive and it’s 300 bucks a year for full coverage

Didn’t u fall off your dirt bike over the summer? I don’t remember who it was either I at KUDOS to u for getting a better bike and still riding. With you being old and shit lol [emoji23]

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
Didn’t u fall off your dirt bike over the summer? I don’t remember who it was either I at KUDOS to u for getting a better bike and still riding. With you being old and shit lol [emoji23]
Yeah I was riding a wheelie over a bridge on a trail in Wisconsin and went over backwards at 60mph, not the first time I’ve fallen off and probably not the last lol

Reactions: dpwalsh14

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
giphy.gif

Reactions: 1quick

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
TCG Premium
Jan 23, 2010
North Aurora
Thanks guys I’m really looking forward to being able to ride this thing, it should make my summer commute a lot more fun

Man. That is a beauty of a motorcycle! Love it. I did not know motorcycles had cool options and gizmo’s available. I wish I could have a bike. With my wife being a nurse. She would kill me first before my first motorcycle accident. LOLzzzzz

Reactions: 1quick

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
Found that my auto shift wouldn’t work when I got going pretty fast, found the switch under the clutch lever and modded it to keep it stuck shut all the time auto shift works perfect every time at any speed now, found a piece of body plastic loose, was missing a nut replaced it while I was in there I noticed an aftermarket usb plug under the seat so I ran a cable to my phone mount I just threw on charging and gps will be nice

Thread Info