1quick’s 9 second daily driver

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
I did just find this though local and that’s good enough for summer boost too bad I drove the truck here and not the car only bringing 11 gallons home for the car , pickup truck just got a full tank of E though lol View attachment 39724

I've been filling up my truck with E85 whenever I get the chance its pretty surprising the jump in power on the factory tune especially in the lower/mid rpm range.

Still waiting to burn off my tank of 93 and move on to the E85 toon on the Mustang...lol. Rob only needed to send me 1 revision to get my 93 tune dialed in so hopefully the E85 is no different!

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
I've been filling up my truck with E85 whenever I get the chance its pretty surprising the jump in power on the factory tune especially in the lower/mid rpm range.

Still waiting to burn off my tank of 93 and move on to the E85 toon on the Mustang...lol. Rob only needed to send me 1 revision to get my 93 tune dialed in so hopefully the E85 is no different!

It should be pretty dead on by this point, I think I did 2 revisions, and when I added a pound of boost later on he added a touch of fuel to the top end, you won’t be disappointed with the e85 tune lol, the truck feels a lot more responsive with e85 in it even on the stock tune they must let it have a bit more timing from the factory

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
It should be pretty dead on by this point, I think I did 2 revisions, and when I added a pound of boost later on he added a touch of fuel to the top end, you won’t be disappointed with the e85 tune lol, the truck feels a lot more responsive with e85 in it even on the stock tune they must let it have a bit more timing from the factory

Yea cant wait I'm gonna add a couple few pounds of boost as well so it should be a good bit healthier.

You're still on the stock converter too right? 9.6's is movin'!

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
Yea cant wait I'm gonna add a couple few pounds of boost as well so it should be a good bit healthier.

You're still on the stock converter too right? 9.6's is movin'!

Yeah stock converter, the extra timing in the e85 tune really helps flash the stock converter, I’ve only gone 9.8 thus far but 9.6 is the goal for this year, still on full size normal street tires I know some bigs and littles would get me there but I don’t want the hassle at the track of changing tires

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
So the car has been feeling like a dog lately but data logs look good, I did a roll on the way to work yesterday with a probably lightly moded scat pack and it was a quick reminder of how much of an animal this thing is, we started around 45 in sort of a bad spot for me and I pulled a fleet of bus’s on him by the time I let off around 110 lol, I was eyeing the fender hard when I pulled along side of him hoping I would finally live up to my hell car killer name but no dice, one of like 3 ever random rolls

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
This was from last week at 41 2700ish da in 80 something degree weather, I normally rig a switch to save my ice in the tank so I can turn it on at the line but I didn’t feel like messing with it, just filled the tank dropped tire pressure and went after driving for almost 3 hours before hand, left soft because I have had issues hooking at 41 in the past

IMG_2285.jpg

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
nice pass at summer months . you went to the track and made 1 pass only ?

Lol yeah, I saw the 9.9 slip looked through the data log and saw the run was about as perfect as it could get timing and fuel wise and figured the car could only get slower from there, plus I had to work the next morning, I watched some more cars run and headed home early

Thread Info