18 Mustang GT w/ 3 simply mods dynoed what?

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
know what you can get with a2w?

below ambient intake temps.

know what you can't get with a2a?

below ambient intake temps.
20180928_093856.jpeg

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
Wow this thread really took off! lol
I dont get the appeal of running A2W intercoolers and pumps and ice boxes and killer chillers....... :dunno:
Aren't you the same guy that's been saying you want a Whipple 18 car?
See above.

But seriously Id rather do centri or turbo A2A.
On these Coyote engines that don't make shit for torque and are street driven a lot, I'd take a PD blower over a centri every single time especially in a car with a man pedal.

My Whipple car doesn't heat soak at all from what I can tell. And from what I remember my old centri 3V with a huge A2A intercooler heat soaked bad when it got hot out. Seriously felt like it lost 100hp when it got hot. Not apples to apples at all I know, but just my experience.
That was why I was asking. I'm not sure.

A2W

- 1Quick
- ?

A2A

- Dennisn - Hellion
- Just a 2v (2v to coyote swap) - Vortech/Paxton
-?

Tootsie Rolo's car is a straight up race car these days! lol

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Tootsie Rolo's car is a straight up race car these days! lol

Ya. But it went 9's in street car mode. It goes well into the 9's in racecar mode. lol

All these setups are good for a ton of power and can have issues associated with them. People should do what they want and not worry about what others think. It's your car, mod it and enjoy the fuck out of it.

I definitly wouldn't let a guy that drives a 3800 get me worked up. Wait, does that 3800 even get driven anymore? [MENTION=19]Yaj Yak[/MENTION] lol

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Whipple, Centri, Turbo.

I dont care.

Never had a centri car though and a centri on a rev happy coyote id think its a match made in boost heaven.

Besides [MENTION=682]Sprayin[/MENTION] got a whipple I dont wanna copy him since I didnt get a Lebanon or Beechmont car with a whipple already on it. LOL :dunno:
I was going to say, he just doesn't want the Whipple since I bought one :rofl:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info