TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
200w.gif

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
bought new washer and dryer. not cheap units by far.

bring them home. set them up., get 3 cycles out of dryer before it starts popping breakers. whole time i figured man this thing has a weird smell, but figured it was packing oil or tape residue from being new.

try other circuits, blows them all.

find out its a dead short now and there are melted wires that are resting on the burner.

store says I have to bring the unit back to the store in before they can order another unit(which puts me at friday for getting replacement). they will not come pick up.

they offered 10% kickback which doesnt even cover my time and fuel...

wuddyoudo

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
bought new washer and dryer. not cheap units by far.

bring them home. set them up., get 3 cycles out of dryer before it starts popping breakers. whole time i figured man this thing has a weird smell, but figured it was packing oil or tape residue from being new.

try other circuits, blows them all.

find out its a dead short now and there are melted wires that are resting on the burner.

store says I have to bring the unit back to the store in before they can order another unit(which puts me at friday for getting replacement). they will not come pick up.

they offered 10% kickback which doesnt even cover my time and fuel...

wuddyoudo

Whats the store? If its a Big Box store; I'd make them eat a truck rental and fuel as well ontop of the 10% if they can't pick it back up (even though I know you have a truck)

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
I asked if I could return and they said yes. Think I'm doing that and buying LG from home Depot.

They are dead set on not picking items up and also that I would have to wait til Friday at the earliest til new arrived.

I need to be able to do laundry

I'm a big fan of Home Depot, but they too have limitations on how fast they can deliver things as a heads up as they don't offer in-store pickup for appliances.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info