Who has driven/owns a HD ram with the 6.4 gasser?

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
lol. Just had to point out, at 6:41, what looks like a powerstroke pulling a small camper goes blasting by them on the driver's side. The guy driving gets a nervous look on his face a few seconds before when he looks in the sideview mirror.

AND its awesome, because right after that the passenger dude states "I'm surprised how slow we're going.... you have it floored right?"

:rofl:

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
WHOA WHOA WHOA, full bed? :nope:

How is that no? You still have a 48" x whatever length of your bed of space to fit stuff in. My quad is 48" wide so it fits. Then you have the two RamBoxes which are still the length of the bed that are segmented but still provide storage for that space "under" the bed rails.

I still see ZERO problem with this. Sounds like you guys are worrying about a couple inches to me. Good thing I don't have that issue. :s00ls:

And for you alcoholics, instant cooler. Fill with ice, throw in beer. Boom. You're welcome, I'll take my finders fee during the next pay cycle.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
How is that no? You still have a 48" x whatever length of your bed of space to fit stuff in. My quad is 48" wide so it fits. Then you have the two RamBoxes which are still the length of the bed that are segmented but still provide storage for that space "under" the bed rails.

I still see ZERO problem with this. Sounds like you guys are worrying about a couple inches to me. Good thing I don't have that issue. :s00ls:

And for you alcoholics, instant cooler. Fill with ice, throw in beer. Boom. You're welcome, I'll take my finders fee during the next pay cycle.

hi im kevin and i dont like ramboxes

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Well opinions are like assholes. They're shitty. Just like your opinion on RamBoxes.

F5oqcoh.gif

GTPpower

TCG Elite Member
Jun 5, 2012
Nebraska
I asked the same question on a 6.2 ford Facebook group that I'm in. The nutswingers were almost as bad as the hemi forum. Reasons to not get a 6.4:

1. Ram's break all the time.
2. Ford'superduty hold their value twice as well.
3. The 6.2l is a beast.
4. The 6.2l can pull 25k lbs on a flat surface.

I cannot make this stuff up.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info