Scat Pack Charger vs Chevy SS Sedan

which car you pickin'

• Total voters

YoushallgoFo

TCG Elite Member
Dec 26, 2008
I like the materials used in the SS's dash better than the dodge. The dodge is one giant piece of rubbery looking plastic with a big cheap looking plastic bezel covering the ac vents and screen in the middle.
mm_gal_item_c2.img_resize.img_stage._3.jpg

2015-dodge-charger-rt-scat-pack_interior_1440444926_700x467.jpg

bikrboy128

Some say.....
TCG Premium
Jul 15, 2007
Wheaton
the SS has the higher quality interior, that's for sure. i sat in a charger at the auto show and everything looked really nice. but then i started turning dials/touching things on the dash and realizing i'm still sitting in a cheap shitty dodge. not that the SS is the pinnacle of luxury interiors, but still a nicer place to be vs the dodge

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
I pick the Chevy SS if I'm planning on doing significant modifications. Because well LS based engine end of story. The biggest downside is well it's bland looking, nothing to differentiate it from the Malibu at fast glances.

I would pick the charger however if I'm wanting a stock cruiser that looks great on the outside with tons of room inside. Sounds pretty good too.

SleeperLS

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 19, 2008
West of the Mississippi
now im reverse on that.

i'd want to procharge or something or something a SP and leave an SS alone.

I can respect that. I would be 100% in for some forced induction on that SP. But, for me, the SS is too simple on its own. I feel like it needs mods to stand out a bit. The SP sounds pretty damn good stock. I can't say I have heard a stock SS though.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
I like the materials used in the SS's dash better than the dodge. The dodge is one giant piece of rubbery looking plastic with a big cheap looking plastic bezel covering the ac vents and screen in the middle.
mm_gal_item_c2.img_resize.img_stage._3.jpg

2015-dodge-charger-rt-scat-pack_interior_1440444926_700x467.jpg

Says Dodge looks plasticy and cheap. Posts GM interior with cheap, plastic looking dash and random fucking knobs in case you need to practice before seeing your SO later that night.

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
Says Dodge looks plasticy and cheap. Posts GM interior with cheap, plastic looking dash and random fucking knobs in case you need to practice before seeing your SO later that night.

Agreed. To me, the Dodge interior is more attractive and better laid out. Look at that fugly ass steering wheel in the Chebby! Lol

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
I wish the SS had the LT1 and 8-speed. Would still take an LS3 and manual over Scat Pack though. I prefer the SS as an all-around package and not just a muscle sedan like the Charger. SS is a very balanced car but also a lot slower in a straight line. Chevy's interior gets my vote too. Just a styling preference.

HellPIG

TCG Elite Member
Sep 13, 2012
Mount Prospect
Scat pack for sure if you are looking to turn more heads. I like the SS, but it is not "noticed" at all. Throw a ton of mods on it, and that probably changes the game, unless you are in a brightly colored one.

The market is there for aftermarket parts and tuning, just not as crazy as the LS platform.

Omicron

From Russia With Love
TCG Premium
Jan 13, 2013
McHenry
Mike K gonna Mike K.

Great looks, nice interior, fast with a tune and look at that shifter. Just LOOOK.

Cars for Sale: Used 2013 BMW 535i Sedan for sale in Midlothian, VA 23113: Sedan Details - 450400018 - Autotrader

I am completely in line with this brand of thinking. I alluded to this, albeit more cryptically, in my first post.

I simply selected a choice as given to keep thread from devolving too quick into those "foxbody/lsx runs 8's for 10k" conversations.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363

honestly, from that pic, neither looks "great", a whole lot of subjective- what looks better to you- going on there.

I wish the SS had the LT1 and 8-speed. Would still take an LS3 and manual over Scat Pack though. I prefer the SS as an all-around package and not just a muscle sedan like the Charger. SS is a very balanced car but also a lot slower in a straight line. Chevy's interior gets my vote too. Just a styling preference.

i was very excited to see your post. :bigthumb:

Well I'll jump in this.... Ridgeline because in the end we live in Chicago and only an idiot would drive a car without awd and snow tires around here....

see. sound logic right there folks. buy the vehicle for your life.

#ridgeline.

Counter Point:

If you need awd you a bitch /thread

SS All Day 'Er Day

Additional Counter Point:

:bowrofl:

Thread Info