Scat Pack Charger vs Chevy SS Sedan

which car you pickin'

• Total voters

IZZy

Wheel and tire tycoon
Dec 15, 2007
Scat pack, I'm actually in the market for one right now.

Went and test drove a challenger SP and was ready to pull the trigger but they would not match my number on the trade in, they also would not move an inch on the price of the car after rebates and EP

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
You'd be missing the best part of the 392 if you went m6. The trans makes this car. And furthermore, its faster.

I dont have to tell my story for the 3248902384923th time, but I have been in all of these cars, both stick and auto. Its the A8 you want.

j2R7DDM.jpg

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I like the SS for the man pedal, but the SP looks a lot better IMO and still has some serious nuts on it. I would have to drive the A8 to see if it is as good as they say it is, but I still don't see how an auto would give a similar driving experience as a standard. Race car...SS. Every other kind of driving car...SP

now im reverse on that.

i'd want to procharge or something or something a SP and leave an SS alone.

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
Charger SP all day long! The SS may be a hell of a car, but it looks boring as all hell.

I'm in the market for a new vehicle and am strongly leaning toward a Jeep GC, but there is still part of me that wants to go test drive a Charger Daytona. Gonna keep the wife's Hyundai Santa Fe awd so we'll already have an suv. Just won't be able to have any kind of towing ability if I get a Charger...

Thread Info