Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Wait how's that again? :hsugh:

You jumping on the bandwagon too?

God I hate politics, especially on here.

I'm out. You guys are completely missing my point and misunderstanding what I'm simply trying (and failing) to say.

jNSFG2r_zpshclu8lch.gif

10thSVT_03

DRRRT PROSPECT
Feb 28, 2009
I didnt watch it, so you're not hurting my feelings :dunno:

I'm simply saying everyone is so quick to bad mouth the president, whoever he is..but our country voted for him so its probably at least worth listening what he has to say, good, bad, retarded, whatever.

People quick to jump all over me like I'm throwing a parade for our glorious leader :rofl:

Actually he lost by the votes counted but he won the electoral vote which is bullshit!

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
Nothing is going to change, because he doesn't have the guts or intelligence to do what really needs to be done. He's too concerned about being politically correct and idealistic than he is being a leader. Like making the tougher choices, but the right choices.

Obama is a smooth talker, nothing more. He is fantastic at giving speeches, and that's pretty much all he can do. He an his administration have zero real world experience in anything they govern, and it shows in his track record as a president. I still can't believe he wants to let in Syrian refugees, beyond stupid.

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
Nothing is going to change, because he doesn't have the guts or intelligence to do what really needs to be done. He's too concerned about being politically correct and idealistic than he is being a leader. Like making the tougher choices, but the right choices.

Obama is a smooth talker, nothing more. He is fantastic at giving speeches, and that's pretty much all he can do. He an his administration have zero real world experience in anything they govern, and it shows in his track record as a president. I still can't believe he wants to let in Syrian refugees, beyond stupid.

Because GOP CONGRESS! Nothing will get done unless executive order.

The executive order thing is what worries me also.

CMON 2016!

I didn't get to see this but a lot of whats' going on now and internationally with president is to save face. Just like finally actually doing something in Iraq besides drone strikes! GEEEE Never should have left huh!! :picard:

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
Obama pulled us out of the recession warmonger BUSH put us in. He also got Bin Ladin. Best president we've ever had.

He didn't pull us out of anything... The national debt has doubled since he's been in office, where do you think that all went? Into the economy, through various sectors, to keep it afloat, and to make it look like he accomplished something. Healthcare, the economy, international relations, all are going to go to pure shit when he leaves in a year. There's no possible way we can recover from the mess he's gotten into, and it's only a matter of time before shit hits the fan. That's reality.

How a single president can double a national debt in 7 years that 43 other presidents took 230+ years to creates should trigger even a politically ignorant persons alarm.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Actually he lost by the votes counted but he won the electoral vote which is bullshit!

Did he win any different than Bush? Any different than Clinton? It's not as if they made some special change to the voting system to accommodate Obama so if you're going to bitch about how he got into office be sure to bitch just as much when it's your guy.

Secondly, you all want to talk about being Americans. You know what Americans do? They support their leader. They support their president. They might not agree with their president and they might think he's a poor leader but historically Americans have always held the office in high regard.

Obama might not be a great leader. He might be a pacifist. He might not be the guy 50% of the country wanted in office but he's our president. He's the president of the country you all claim to love. He is your president, even if he's not your president.

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
Did he win any different than Bush? Any different than Clinton? It's not as if they made some special change to the voting system to accommodate Obama so if you're going to bitch about how he got into office be sure to bitch just as much when it's your guy.

Secondly, you all want to talk about being Americans. You know what Americans do? They support their leader. They support their president. They might not agree with their president and they might think he's a poor leader but historically Americans have always held the office in high regard.

Obama might not be a great leader. He might be a pacifist. He might not be the guy 50% of the country wanted in office but he's our president. He's the president of the country you all claim to love. He is your president, even if he's not your president.

Blind loyalty isn't loyalty, that's stupidity. Just because he's the president of my nation (which I love) doesn't make me loyal to him or obligate me to support him. The presidency and this country are MUCH bigger than just one man. That's one of the beauties of America too, it gives me the right to think and act like that. When we have a president that acts more presidential and follows within the laws and rules of the traditional American way and constitution, i will change my tune.

If I worked for the government or was in the armed services, that would be a different story. I'd be obligated to keep my mouth shut, support him, and follow his orders.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info