My "Only In Alaska" Thread

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think That’s Obvious
From one of our local performance shop owners.

838c158f24414b34014686edb4fccc3e.jpg

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think That’s Obvious
Aleknagik DUI suspect abandoned by passengers, troopers say | Alaska Dispatch News

Alaska State Troopers say an Anchorage woman arrested for a DUI in Aleknagik was abandoned by her passengers, who left the running vehicle facing oncoming traffic, with the unconscious driver's foot still pressing the gas pedal and the tires spinning.

The white car was engulfed in white smoke from the front tires that were still spinning,” troopers wrote. “The tires had been melted down to the rim. (Bartman-Wallman) was observed to be passed out in the driver seat and still had her foot on the gas pedal.”

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think That’s Obvious
Only in Alaska do they have to train in snow to start a dog race.

The Iditarod announcement came two days after Alaska Railroad spokesman Tim Sullivan said a regularly-scheduled freight train would haul seven rail cars of snow from Fairbanks to Anchorage this week to help with the Iditarod ceremonial start and Fur Rondy events, like the Running of the Reindeer. That train left Fairbanks Wednesday.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info