a836c8e83a816c1beaa0d8d83c2b2ae8.jpg

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
There’s one close to the house. I’ll stop in next time I’m over that way and see what they got if you’re serious.

Unfortunately just like streaming has taken over everything here, eventually the internet infrastructure will shutdown that one too.

Blockbuster should have been Netflix. They should have seen it coming and started up an online streaming model. With the licensing they had with the movie studios they could have made it work.

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Blockbuster should have been Netflix. They should have seen it coming and started up an online streaming model. With the licensing they had with the movie studios they could have made it work.

Blockbuster was not even prepared to compete with Netflix when Netflix started and was sending you videos in the mail. Blockbuster was way behind the curve.

I was just talking to someone about Blockbuster the other day. I really do miss going into a Blockbuster with friends and dates to pick out videos, running into other friends, and so on. There is something there that is just not the same when you streaming a movie. A very social aspect.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info