Milwaukee is now burning

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
That made me chuckle how you phrased it, but I am also curious how long society will tolerate this BS.

As long as media keeps pushing it, and liberal politicians keep remaining politically correct on the subject matter.

Or until Joe Citizen grows some balls and actually does something about it themselves. Like defend their neighborhoods and property from these thugs, armed if needed. Lord knows if I lived in Milwaukee, Baltimore, Ferguson, etc., and owned a home or business there, i'd be camping on those grounds with my AR and a sidearm defending my life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
I'm getting really tired of the protests. If the radical blacks want to protest, get together and go after the gangs, the drug dealers, the burglars, the violent criminals from their neighborhoods. Maybe then the police will be able to look at people in these neighborhoods with the same viewpoint as neighborhoods where they don't have people protesting, burning property and police vehicles, tossing bricks and shooting at them.

If you bring something on yourself or allow it to happen, you can't blame people who react to reality. That's just blaming scapegoats rather than going after the real problem. Fix your own community problems and the rest will solve itself.

Here are some government compiled statistics you won't see often. For some reason, mainstream media doesn't post stats like these.

https://infogr.am/Black-34991937313

Hmm. Seems to be the issue here, is coloreds. Numbers don't lie, do they?

:themfeelsinwhichyourealizeyourereallynotracistbuttruthist:

SleeperLS

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 19, 2008
West of the Mississippi
:rofl: guard being activated in WI has ZERO to do with taking resources away from those needed and called up to battle the flooding in LA.

each are 2 entirely different states with 2 entirely different organizations run by 2 different govenors.

WI will not be helping LA or vice versa nor are resources shared by either state.

Did not know that. Could tone down the condescending comment a bit though.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008

Do you understand that it's attitudes like this that result in many of these people not getting a fair shake in the first place which then contributes to the crime statistics that cause you to have that opinion? It's cyclical reasoning.

One of the chief complaints of the movement is that they get treated like criminals.

When you're a hammer everything you see is a nail.

I will agree that destroying your own neighborhood seems to be profoundly stupid. They did this in Ferguson too.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida

I'm not stating an opinion, just pointing out the statistics. We can all form our own opinions from them much the same way the police do. It's eye opening to see graphs like what would the crime rate be by race if the black/white population numbers were reversed and what the normalized graph shows the numbers to be.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Do you understand that it's attitudes like this that result in many of these people not getting a fair shake in the first place which then contributes to the crime statistics that cause you to have that opinion? It's cyclical reasoning.

One of the chief complaints of the movement is that they get treated like criminals.

Mike, I understand the police need to do their jobs professionally. That said, imagine you have two neighborhoods you visit for your business.

Neighborhood A rarely gives you any problems and your work goes smoothly.

Neighborhood B has people yelling at you, pounding on your car, threatening you, trying to steal your merchandise if you leave the car unattended and worse.

Are you going to form an opinion about the two neighborhoods and react differently when you are in A or B?

This is a chicken or egg question and I think the chicken needs to realize that chicken actions cause the egg to react differently. Eggs are human and, even when trying to act professionally, will have opinions formed by chicken actions (I know I'm really stretching this analogy).

jason05gt

TCG Elite Member
Jan 17, 2007
Naperville

I will agree that destroying your own neighborhood seems to be profoundly stupid. They did this in Ferguson too.

They get treated like criminals because they are aligned with criminals. The folks getting shot by the police are breaking the law. Why isn't BLM or the media focusing on the black on black violence within inner cities like Chicago? They only give a crap when it's a white officer shooting a black. Frankly, I wish the FBI had the guts to label BLM as a domestic terrorist group. That's what they are.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
They get treated like criminals because they are aligned with criminals. The folks getting shot by the police are breaking the law. Why isn't BLM or the media focusing on the black on black violence within inner cities like Chicago? They only give a crap when it's a white officer shooting a black. Frankly, I wish the FBI had the guts to label BLM as a domestic terrorist group. That's what they are.

The FBI skews the numbers to count Hispanics as white so whites look like a bigger majority with the Hispanic crime figures included as white crime. Won't get any help from them.

This shooting was by a black policeman. Doesn't seem to have made a difference.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Mike, I understand the police need to do their jobs professionally. That said, imagine you have two neighborhoods you visit for your business.

Neighborhood A rarely gives you any problems and your work goes smoothly.

Neighborhood B has people yelling at you, pounding on your car, threatening you, trying to steal your merchandise if you leave the car unattended and worse.

Are you going to form an opinion about the two neighborhoods and react differently when you are in A or B?

This is a chicken or egg question and I think the chicken needs to realize that chicken actions cause the egg to react differently. Eggs are human and, even when trying to act professionally, will have opinions formed by chicken actions (I know I'm really stretching this analogy).

I totally get it. I do. I'm just saying it's easy from our perspective to dissect the situation and say what's what. I suggest it's a lot more complicated than people make it out to be though.

But there's a lot of arguments that can be made in the favor of many of these people being dealt a shit deck from birth and we tolerate that but then bitch about the repurcussions. One argument that can be made there is schools. The school 3 blocks from me is on of the top 5 in all of LAUSD. The schools in South Central are the worst. Is that because the students are stupid or don't want to learn? No, it's because they get the least resources and it's because LA sends all the teachers they can't fire to the worst schools. So when you raise people to be poor and ignorant what do you expect? And then we use their ignorance to say "see, look they're stupid!" when they are a product of a broken system. And we cite the ones that break through and persevere as somehow being the only ones that try or the exceptions that prove the rule. That's shitty.

And that's just one example. On a macro level I think there are a lot of shades of gray. On a micro level, I'm right there with you. They need to stop this shit. But even that's tough to do when the media and government keeps race baiting.

People need to start learning to see things in shades of gray though.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Definitely. The societal problem is a big one and our leaders fail miserably with providing equal opportunities for all Americans. Still, there are plenty of good people in Neighborhood B. They're victims of the criminals and are afraid to do anything to fix the problems. If the protesters had good leaders who recognize this and who actually care about improving the situation, the protesters might be able to lessen the crime and then get their message heard. You can't build a better egg until the good chickens are keeping the bad ones under control.

It's the corruption and thirst for power over the chickens that keep the system operating the way it does. I have mentioned before I would eliminate cash welfare completely and replace it with time limited resources like education, housing, child and health care and job training. Add job placement and work towards eliminating the entire lifetime welfare system. I suggest 5 years maximum use of these resources. Once they are gone, the chickens will either have improved themselves or proved they will not improve. This method isn't perfect but I think it would be a lot better than what we have. It'll take a generation or two and a lot of money but in the short term, it would be cheaper than generational welfare and in the long term, it might accomplish what most of us want namely everybody being productive and having equal opportunities.

Black or white, privileged or poor, get the same 5 years of resources. Use them for college and job placement if you want or just job training and placement. Don't use them if you don't need them. Send your kids to private schools if you would rather do that and pay for it yourself as we now do. This method would eliminate student debt and offer opportunities for everyone.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
The problem has ZERO to do with the color of someones skin. It has to do with the cultures these lower class neighborhoods. Instead of trying to make it a race issue, why dont we make it a class/culture issue.

However, that doesnt divide the country as well like some people want, so thats a no go.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Definitely. The societal problem is a big one and our leaders fail miserably with providing equal opportunities for all Americans. Still, there are plenty of good people in Neighborhood B. They're victims of the criminals and are afraid to do anything to fix the problems. If the protesters had good leaders who recognize this and who actually care about improving the situation, the protesters might be able to lessen the crime and then get their message heard. You can't build a better egg until the good chickens are keeping the bad ones under control.

And why would the smart ones try to help? Everytime that happens they get called "uncle toms" and get threatened. The few cannot change the many. Changes have to come from the top, and unfortunately no matter who is on top, they dont want things to change.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
because it is a race issue,if you look at the majority thats the race in most of these "cop shoots innocent person and community riots"storys its almost always a black majority place that is doing it

The riots are caused by others creating the race issue. However, the act that triggers the riots is not. That is a CLASS issue. Stop that, stop the riots.

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
Did not know that. Could tone down the condescending comment a bit though.

condescending how? :dunno: i could have said hey dipshit they are 2 entirely different states funded by the individual states not FEDERAL funds......

no offense but what is sad is that you apparently didnt know the difference between National Guard and the Active branches of service.

wasnt being sarcastic in the first post at all. THIS one i am.

:io:

Jay4

Regular
Sep 15, 2015
The riots are caused by others creating the race issue. However, the act that triggers the riots is not. That is a CLASS issue. Stop that, stop the riots.

the only way your gonna stop the riots in these types of communitys is taking the police out of them,were talking about people who have been taught for generations that the police are the bad guys and the criminals are who they should look up to

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
The problem has ZERO to do with the color of someones skin. It has to do with the cultures these lower class neighborhoods. Instead of trying to make it a race issue, why dont we make it a class/culture issue.

However, that doesnt divide the country as well like some people want, so thats a no go.

This is accurate. And how people approach this whole topic is really discouraging to me. So I'm going to bow out of this discussion. Unfortunately there's not a lot of room for pragmatism. You either need to believe that they are 100% victims or that they're just intellectually inferior criminals and if you introduce any kind of opinion that flies in the face of either of those narratives both sides just try to pull you from the center to their extreme view. That sucks.

At the end of the day what you're left with is all the reasonable people not wanting to participate in the discourse because it's infuriating to interact with people who align themselves with only these two viewpoints and basically nothing in between. It's no fun to participate in these arguments when there's a person in here overtly declaring blacks to be intellectually inferior to us and nobody bats an eye at that. That failure to call someone out for just an overwhelming amount of stupidity in one post leads me to believe that others here agree with him yet won't vocalize it. And for the record, here is that open embrace of stupidity:

I am asking a question.

How much longer should the upper level of human evolution tolerate the lower level? The Neanderthals are gone for a reason. Is it about time for another lower group to go away? I think so.

Of course, it is politically correct to lynch me for asking.

We played 'Cowboys and Indians" once. Wasn't good for the less evolved Indians.

Perhaps it it time to play 'Cowboys and Knee-Grows'? and see where it ends for the less evolved other group?

That was post 34. This is post 68. 34 posts since then and I'm the only one that's batted an eye at this comment? I'm not sure this is a group of people I want to associate myself with. I'm not saying that to be dramatic either. I'm quite serious. It's not good enough to not say these things yourself. You need to stomp out stupid when you see it and call people out when they make assertions like this and if you don't, you are part of the problem. You are contributing to the problem you're so sure you know the solution to. God damnit people. Stop doing this.

My suggestion is that the problem is a LOT more complicated than either side will accept that it is but the more extreme one side gets, the more extreme reaction they get from the other side. Stuff like Milwaukee is inevitable. In fact, if anything it's just going to get worse and it's all so avoidable.

SleeperLS

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 19, 2008
West of the Mississippi
condescending how? :dunno: i could have said hey dipshit they are 2 entirely different states funded by the individual states not FEDERAL funds......

no offense but what is sad is that you apparently didnt know the difference between National Guard and the Active branches of service.

wasnt being sarcastic in the first post at all. THIS one i am.

:io:

As I have had absolutely nothing to do with the military in my entire life, I don't see how I would know the difference. There hasn't been a situation in my entire life where I would know or need to know the difference. It is possible to inform someone without being over the top in your approach. You are notoriously obnoxious so I don't know how you are oblivious to your tone.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
the only way your gonna stop the riots in these types of communitys is taking the police out of them,were talking about people who have been taught for generations that the police are the bad guys and the criminals are who they should look up to

Bruh, do you read, just dont give a fuck, or are ignorant?

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
That was post 34. This is post 68. 34 posts since then and I'm the only one that's batted an eye at this comment? I'm not sure this is a group of people I want to associate myself with.

My suggestion is that the problem is a LOT more complicated than either side will accept that it is but the more extreme one side gets, the more extreme reaction they get from the other side. Stuff like this is inevitable. In fact, if anything it's just going to get worse and it's all so avoidable.

The best way to deal with someone that extreme is to ignore. It pisses them off more than arguing I find.

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il

LMFAO, you think that's going to STOP riots?

Those places would turn to hell on earth if you took the police out of the equation.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info