Milwaukee is now burning

SleeperLS

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 19, 2008
West of the Mississippi
Shouldn't have to call in the Guard. If the Govt and Media would support, instead of crucify the Cops, then the animals wouldn't have as much false confidence and support.

Let the zoo keepers do their job with keeping the animals in line.

Oh dude, 100% agreed. They need The Guard down in Louisiana. Those people genuinely need help right now and these fucking tools are taking away resources because they won't act like civilized people.

Bruce Jibboo

TCG Elite Member
Apr 18, 2008
Elgin
Milwaukee sherif David Clarke was not joking when he said his residents should be armed and defend themselves.

Terrible world we live in.

RE:
http://hw-mobile.worldstarhiphop.com/u/vid/2016/08/ozp5Q6dG7goC_mobile.mp4

David blasted the dead thug though as well as the DA for lack of prosecution for the thugs previous 17 (mostly) violent and drug charges. Easily the most down to earth awesome Sherif that keeps it real and doesn't give a shit about politics.

zenriddles

Guns don't kill people, 'vaccines' do
Aug 18, 2005
Holiday Inn
I am asking a question.

How much longer should the upper level of human evolution tolerate the lower level? The Neanderthals are gone for a reason. Is it about time for another lower group to go away? I think so.

Of course, it is politically correct to lynch me for asking.

We played 'Cowboys and Indians" once. Wasn't good for the less evolved Indians.

Perhaps it it time to play 'Cowboys and Knee-Grows'? and see where it ends for the less evolved other group?

My thought is behave or die.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
I am asking a question.

How much longer should the upper level of human evolution tolerate the lower level? The Neanderthals are gone for a reason. Is it about time for another lower group to go away? I think so.

Of course, it is politically correct to lynch me for asking.

We played 'Cowboys and Indians" once. Wasn't good for the less evolved Indians.

Perhaps it it time to play 'Cowboys and Knee-Grows'? and see where it ends for the less evolved other group?

My thought is behave or die.

I guess the question is whether you believe African people are intellectually inferior or if this is a societal issue. If it's the former then I would suggest you're not as far up the chain of evolution as you think you are.

blck10th

TCG Elite Member
Jan 11, 2007
So there's body camera of it and a still photo of the thug pointing his gun at the officer after the foot pursuit from the traffic stop of the suspicious vehicle which the dude immediately took off. Waiting the autopsy to see if he was shot in the chest and arm because of course the question was asked if he was shot in the back.

Here's the problem. It would make sense if the guy pointed the gun at the cop and the cop drew up in him and say the suspect turns. He's gonna get shot in the back. Happens way to fast because the cop as most anyone would have squeezed off that round. This is where the camera is necessary. If he was just running away and you shot him that's one thing. You point a gun at a cop I hope he hit you where you stand.

zenriddles

Guns don't kill people, 'vaccines' do
Aug 18, 2005
Holiday Inn
I guess the question is whether you believe African people are intellectually inferior or if this is a societal issue. If it's the former then I would suggest you're not as far up the chain of evolution as you think you are.

Oh, it is about what Africans were sent here.

THOSE Africans were dumb enough to be captured by OTHER Africans and dragged to the coast to be sold to the slavers. Bottom of the barrel as Africans go.

I've traveled the world for work for 25 years. Every African FROM Africa I have ever met is totally ashamed of their similarly colored brethren who now are so fortunate to reside in the USA.
Descendants of easily captured morons, interbred to be even more strong and stupid.

They are NOT the equals of their ancestral continental cousins. They are hand picked idiots.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Oh, it is about what Africans were sent here.

THOSE Africans were dumb enough to be captured by OTHER Africans and dragged to the coast to be sold to the slavers. Bottom of the barrel as Africans go.

I've traveled the world for work for 25 years. Every African FROM Africa I have ever met is totally ashamed of their similarly colored brethren who now are so fortunate to reside in the USA.
Descendants of easily captured morons, interbred to be even more strong and stupid.

They are NOT the equals of their ancestral continental cousins. They are hand picked idiots.

Thank you for making my point. Tragically, I don't think you see the irony in your comments.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I'm getting really tired of the protests. If the radical blacks want to protest, get together and go after the gangs, the drug dealers, the burglars, the violent criminals from their neighborhoods. Maybe then the police will be able to look at people in these neighborhoods with the same viewpoint as neighborhoods where they don't have people protesting, burning property and police vehicles, tossing bricks and shooting at them.

If you bring something on yourself or allow it to happen, you can't blame people who react to reality. That's just blaming scapegoats rather than going after the real problem. Fix your own community problems and the rest will solve itself.

Here are some government compiled statistics you won't see often. For some reason, mainstream media doesn't post stats like these.

https://infogr.am/Black-34991937313

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info