Man Caught Using Plate Cover To Avoid Tolls

Clayton Bigsby

Regular
Jan 9, 2017
My photobucket has aids but trying anyway...This was a couple years ago taken with a potato.

Attachments

• IMG_20140922_183805.jpg
    IMG_20140922_183805.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 112

Nitrous Chevy

Breathe if you're Horny
Jan 10, 2017
America
That's exactly how i picture you guys every time you take the bait and cry out for mook to ban me. Yes I'm the real slim shady & I'm standing up. Because at this point I'm like Mike, i really don't care. I get enjoyment out of watching you guys cry and spend your weekends debating on what slim (me) is doing.

Like I've said before to mook (Mike), i think this is a decent forum and had/had potential for greatness but you have handful of regulars that are on here everyday like they are alcoholics meeting at a bar after work because their wives kick them out of the house or they just don't like their family so they get drunk everyday after work then go home to sleep and do it all over again the next day.

If they weren't on here so much talking about the same old story everyday then this place might hold new memes, yes real new people that aren't slim (me).

So what's my goal here? I really was hoping more people from my neck of the woods, South of i88 aka south west burbs would be on here. I've gotten a few to join in the past but they don't stay long because like i said, same old story every week. I pretty much am the only excitement around here there isn't even any racing around here.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info