Man Caught Using Plate Cover To Avoid Tolls

P40E

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2012
Wrong. License plates don't need to match unless it gets a red light. I've done this a million times. No issues. I can tell ya right now you don't no from experience like me.

I pass is registered to the plate and the type of car. They take a picture of every car . Yes every car. Even night pictures.

They will see a different plate number and contact the I pass owner stating the car with the ipass is not registered and they will have a picture as evidence .

The owner will say "that's not my plate , or car " . I pass will then track the plate number down to whose it is.

Mr. SBF

Keeping it Real with Ford Power!!!
May 12, 2015
Kenosha County
Wrong. License plates don't need to match unless it gets a red light. I've done this a million times. No issues. I can tell ya right now you don't no from experience like me.

Redlight? What and where are there redlights you're talking about? The exit toll booths have a amber and a blue. The blue tells you it works and you're good to go with a positive balance. The amber tells you if are low on funds or negative balance or it didn't read the transponder.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
ACTUALLY, you have a strong chance...considering Brian made ooooh about 5 accounts that the site auto banned before your account suddenly appeared. I know this because I was dumb enough to leave my phone volume up and my email kept going nuts at 2am.

Clayton Bigsby

Regular
Jan 9, 2017
I was actually typing that. Post a selfie with a piece of paper and todays date on it....clear your name. Easy enough.

I think it would be fair enough for me to post a picture of my skin color with todays date relying on the content of this slim cunts posts....You all don't need to see my face do you? I'll post a pic of the back of my hand just so you wont think I'm tryin to fool you...:roflpicard:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info