Infinity War SPOILERS Thread

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
@VenomInside Do you think they'll have Adam Warlock in the second film?

I know he was hinted at in the GoTG2 credits and had a role in the comic series....

I Freaking hope so. I was waiting for that, lady death, and other aspects. Another thing that would have been cool to see was the various different ways that thanos kills or deforms the members (as in the comics). I get that a lot of the things that are done in the comics they couldn't do because it would be a little violent for kids but still.

We will either see Adam in Avengers 4 or GOTG vol. 3.

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2008
The 007
Real Name
Adam Rich
I think i need to see this movie two or three more times to take it all in. My whole theater was silent at the end. Crazy.

What pisses me off is that the dr strange didnt just reverse time after getting thier ass kicked in new york or didnt reverse time when they were losing on that planet. Am i missing something? Does it not work when he's around those specific bad guys?

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Well, correct me if I am wrong but when he was meditating and stark asked him what he saw as far as outcomes goes. Strange says there is only one scenario in which they win. That is what he was playing out in the middle/end. I see your point but that's my only guess at the moment.

Over 14 million outcomes, only one victory.

They were so close to getting the gauntlet from Thanos too but damn Peter had to lose it.

I was dying when he asked "So is Footloose still the best movie ever?" and Peter said "It never was.." :bowrofl:

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
:bowrofl:

zLxp46B.png

Atomicles

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Schaumburg
I'm thinking that the lady death/adam warlock storyline will be in part 2. After the destruction of half the universe he will go court death and she will reject him. Then adam warlock comes into play to kick some ass.

I don't think Adam Warlock will show up until Guardians 3. Also, I don't think Death is going to be a factor in these movies. Thanos tells us his reason of why he destroy's 1/2 the universe (population control so no one starves and civilizations don't die like they did on his homeworld). I feel like if he were going to bring up the fact that he did it so Death would love him, he would have just said that then.

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
I don't think Adam Warlock will show up until Guardians 3. Also, I don't think Death is going to be a factor in these movies. Thanos tells us his reason of why he destroy's 1/2 the universe (population control so no one starves and civilizations don't die like they did on his homeworld). I feel like if he were going to bring up the fact that he did it so Death would love him, he would have just said that then.

I think you are correct. Guardians 3 most likely. Yeah, now that you mention it, I don't think they are going to do the death route. He would have revealed it at some point. Shame.

Agreed. Hulk is afraid
Hulk got his ass whooped.

see above

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info