Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
WO0E.gif

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
ok, I finally saw this and thought it was pretty good. I try not to get to hyped about movies because it usually leads me to be let down. lol

Going in we knew Thanos was going to kill at least a few of the Avengers, GotG, and others. So I wasn't surprised. But ya, peter's death was hard. Great job on that scene.

The soul stone is where Thanos and young Gamora are at the end. It looks like a dream world and is all orange. The color of the soul stone. But Gamora is a child. So is it in the past? But she asks is he did it. So it must be in the present time, no? Is it that Thanos sees her as that child when he thinks of her? Is that one of the main causes that does him in during part 2? I think so. It seems his mission of killing off half the universe and Gemora are the only two things he seems to care about.

It seems as the part two will be a lot of time, space, and dimension movements. Or a pretty epic fight against Thanos. I do like the theory that Dr. Strange put a spell on the time stone.

I think it is interesting that Stark and Rogers have kind of flipped positions. Stark was the rebel who was going to do what he wanted because he thought it was right. And Rogers was the one with reason, doing things for the greater good, and was almost righteous. With the flip, it seems Stark might be the one who would be the one to make the right decisions to finish off Thanos. I also like the new Rogers roll. He could be interesting as a darker version of Cap who might be more and more jaded as he sees more and more.

i mean thats fine, of course. Just my opinion. But as stated, shes a background character most of the time...not a headliner.

I think her character could be a good standalone. If it is more of an old-school spy cat and mouse type movie. Less action but let's not forget, she was an assassin. So could be a very dark type movie that ends with her heading down the path to where she is now. Or maybe I just liked Atomic Blond and could stand to see more movies like that. haha

HERE YA GO, PRATT

You didn't even mention me properly? WTF Bro! :rofl:

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
I'm curious if the damaged gauntlet will come in to play in Avengers 4. Did you guys notice that? I hadn't seen how badly it was messed up until I watched this last night for about the 8th time. Thanos' whole left arm was scarred after he snapped his fingers.

I heard one theory that Tony and Pepper have a son in Avengers 4 and the only way for him to undo what has happened is steal the time stone and go back, thus giving up a life with his family to go back and create an uncertain future. If that's true and Tony dies in the end, i'm not going to like AV4. That would be a very dark turn.

If I were Stark, and Pepper didn't get evaporated, i'd retire and enjoy a more sustainable earth with the fam. Thanos really wasn't wrong in his assessment of overpopulation. He's the best villian I can remember because you can understand his position, and the sacrifices he's made to do what he thinks is right.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info