In a move that surprises no one, the Chevy SS is dead after 2017

ragingclue

What's a "Super Bowl"?
TCG Premium
Dec 19, 2013
I'll have to try the back to back back seat comparison again because now it bothers me that it seemed the Charger had so much more room when those measurements don't just say I overestimated it, but that the SS actually has more.... I could frickin swear, man... the Charger seemed so much bigger inside.

The SS doesn't seem very long to me, longer than the Mustang for sure but about the same length as the Vulva. The SS does look like a monster parked next to the wife's Beetle though.... That thing is comically short especially next to the SS.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
these actually..

2016 Cadillac CTS-V Police Cars Spotted | GM Authority

2016-Cadillac-CTS-V-PPV-Rear.jpg

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
i didn't think any 4 doors were "real" chevelles, but converted malibus, but now im thinkin' you right. me wrong.

Yes 4 door Chevelles were a real thing. Just Like my Lemans, based on the A-body chassis not the "B" body. I can bolt any powertrain/suspension parts for a 2 door Lemans on mine save the drive shaft, and the front clips interchange (There was a Lemans Sport 4 door made that had the Endura front clip like a GTO.) Back in the day before the 68-72 they all used the same wheel base, for the 68-72s they stretched them about 4" if memory is right. It's similar to the wagon/elky frame in length but totally different due to the wagons and elkys having flat bottoms.

Then again, why does it matter. Did they make a 4 door Charger? Does anyone even care if they did?

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
I'll have to try the back to back back seat comparison again because now it bothers me that it seemed the Charger had so much more room when those measurements don't just say I overestimated it, but that the SS actually has more.... I could frickin swear, man... the Charger seemed so much bigger inside.

The SS doesn't seem very long to me, longer than the Mustang for sure but about the same length as the Vulva. The SS does look like a monster parked next to the wife's Beetle though.... That thing is comically short especially next to the SS.

Specs can lie. It's a two-dimensional measurement for a three-dimensional shape. A big floor tunnel or narrow footwell can make it seem smaller than specs suggest.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info