Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
But seriously, I'm sure you could find "HD" springs for the hoe or just buy bags. Bags will keep your non-tow daily driving softness and then bags will just lift shit so you're not squatting.

Do bags.

I was going to ask how the rear-suspension was on these things; then I remembered 1/2 ton Burbs and Tahoes are Coil sprung aren't they?

I have an Add-A-Leaf on my Explorer to make sure it doesn't sag, but I have leaf packs on the rear.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
I run into the same issue with my tahoe. However my solution is just pulling weight with a real truck :s00ls:

But forreal, look at the air bag setups, you can get one of the $90 Firestone kits that just slips inside the rear coils, manually inflate when needed, deflate with not needed. If you're good you can slip the bag between the coils folded up and not even have to jack the truck up too.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
yeah but add-a-leafs can cause harsher ride.
And also wouldn't work with coil springs......

Just buy an air bag kit, they're generally $200 for something worth buying. If it doesn't ass sag unloaded then I'd just leave the stock springs. If it ass sags then buy some new oem or moog replacement springs.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info