Hey. You can get Scat Pack Chargers for under 35k.

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
id consider one of these to replace my car then TCG would go nuts again. first i hate on the S550 mustangs then bought one. Ive always hated on the fat hellpig but id consider one of these. :chair:

After all i do have 2 little boys in car seats but im only 5'8" so they have enough room even in my mustang.

scat pack charger is indeed alot of car for the money.

jason05gt

TCG Elite Member
Jan 17, 2007
Naperville
:rofl: traffic. I put 100k on my Subaru in 5 years and sat in traffic twice a day. Zero fucks given. You must be the weakest person alive. Also multitasking is not harder in a manual car :rofl:

100% agree.

Not sure how the Bluetooth option is even an issue unless you have a really old phone, which would render the Bluetooth gripe as irrelevant. Jabra sells Bluetooth headsets and they are really cheap in price. I use one in my Mustang. I never have any issues multitasking in manuals. I actually pay more attention to driving in a manual trans car.

id consider one of these to replace my car then TCG would go nuts again. first i hate on the S550 mustangs then bought one. Ive always hated on the fat hellpig but id consider one of these. :chair:

After all i do have 2 little boys in car seats but im only 5'8" so they have enough room even in my mustang.

scat pack charger is indeed alot of car for the money.

Have you driven a hellcat challenger?

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
I hated driving a manual in traffic and the BMW's clutch pedal was really light. It just wasn't enjoyable sitting on the Kennedy into Chicago and punching that pedal every other second just to move eight feet. If this doesn't bother some of you that's swell but I wouldn't be bragging about it as if dealing with inconvenience is some sort of badge of honor to wear.

The Charger is nice but is sorely in need of an interior refresh. They have the interior of a cheap truck. So actually I guess they have the interior of a Dodge truck. :s00ls:

:rofl:
agreed on all accounts.

beemer doesn't have bluetooth and i yackity yack on the phone

Hey girl. You needs:

For BMW 5 Series E39 M5 Car Radio DVD Navigation GPS Bluetooth Stereo USB MP3 I | eBay

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
The Charger is nice but is sorely in need of an interior refresh. They have the interior of a cheap truck. So actually I guess they have the interior of a Dodge truck. :s00ls:

This doesn't look like a cheap truck interior to me, especially for 35k! Also, this is a Dodge Charger for crying out loud, not a 100k Mercedes.

2016%2BDodge%2BCharger%2BRT%2BScat%2BPack%2BInterior.jpg

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Have you driven a hellcat challenger?

No i havnt. Not much of a Dodge fan but then again this whole stupid S550 mustang that i ended up buying sorta *choke* *choke* (hate to admit) taught me maybe i should reserve judgement until i get to actually drive one.....:fu:

:rofl: Still a GM :nutz: and i really do like the 6th gens but i couldnt find one for the price i was willing to spend so eneded up with this 5.0 instead.

I dont regret it either though so :dunno:

Maybe if i got to drive a Scat Pack charger id be my own worst critic again and make me change my mind.

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
This doesn't look like a cheap truck interior to me, especially for 35k! Also, this is a Dodge Charger for crying out loud, not a 100k Mercedes.

heres the thing i got a feeling not many people even realize these had an interior update i bet most still think they have the god aweful pre bailout 2008 interior.

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
I really love how fiat turned Dodge around - interior, exterior styling, drivetrains, etc etc

I encourage everybody to go check them out... cannot be said enough how far this brand has come and how many still think they're the same junk from 10 years ago!

Well to be fair the chassis is pretty much 10 years ago......:iorofl:

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008

We have a difference of opinion then. I praised that interior in 2011 when they first came out with it but it's 6 years old now and it shows. It also has nothing to do with being a 35k car. There are plenty of 35K cars with nice interiors. The Dodge just has a meh interior that's fallen behind the times. And the other half of the equation is how it feels. Go sit in one. They're not horrible, especially when you consider they're 2011 vintage but they just aren't up with the times. Interiors, even in mid-level cars, are nicer than ever.

MKZ
6e10c3e784a425361fcb87646fd45308x.jpg

Impala
ximm

Mercedes CLA
2017-Mercedes-Benz-CLA-interior-02.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info