Frank's home buying adventures

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
trevor is awesome, close enough to antioch for shopping/restuarants/etc, but wisco property taxes... close enough to 94 to get anywhere real quick... yeah.

The house I was looking at in Trevor was 850 sq ft with a detached 2.5 AND detached 4 car garages lol. There was like 20x30 of grass, the rest was paved or buildings. It was amazing.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Johnsburg is winning. You can ride your ATV's around legally!

ORLY

hmmmm

just to reitterate... it's side by sides and golf carts, not atv's.

additionally.... "recent flip houses" make me nervous... dude bro bought that thing for 56k, raided home depot's white trim and stainless appliance section and went running back... who know's what's hidden.

those taxes are based off that number... for sure. the taxes on that would go full retard once purchased.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
what also sucks about being able to ride side by sides on the street from that house , is you can essentially go nowhere... johnsburg permits it, but not on chapel hill road or johnsburg road... and i am unsure if they are okay on river rd... but take away johnsburg road and you can't really get anywhere from that house on a side by side.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info