Come and see what gangs are in YOUR neighborhood!

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
my parents still live in Greenmeadows sub.

only reason we are in The Oaks is its my in-laws 2nd house. we only pay living expenses.

plus my "block" is the most surveillanced block in there thanks to the guy 2 doors down.

So do mine? How old are you? Did you grow up there? Wondering if we know each other off the forums. LMAO

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I didnt know this was a bump at first and of course. The first gang in the first town, which is where I live.

Gaylords
Gangster Disciples
Latin Kings – Blvd Latin Kings
Lincoln & Dale - “CK Zone”
Conservative Vice Lords
Insane Deuces
Insane Dragons
Latin Counts
Michael Lane - Addison Rd. to Lincoln Ave – “Michael Lane LCs”
Imperial Gangsters
Lake & State - "Grimeyville"

Do the gaylords lay down insane deuces, or is it vice versa?

Euro

GM or Nothing
Oct 22, 2007
Roselle
Real Name
Matt
I know someone who lives in the Oaks (she's had her house broken into but I blame her for that since she didn't know you had to change your locks after buying the house... SMH) too, it's the only place in Streamwood I wouldn't live... No offense meant, but the property is just too cheap and it lets bad people in. I think there's a few places in there at auction with starting prices around 17k. The apartments on Lake and Bartlett and on Valley Lane don't help much either...

We looked in to those apartments at Lake and Bartlett a few years ago...wow. We were in the model unit for all of about 35 seconds and we GTFO.

I'm surprised Schaumburg doesn't have anything listed for the Pickwick apartment complex. We used to live there, and heard that used to be just as shitty. It isn't so bad now, mostly Indian/Mexican families.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
We looked in to those apartments at Lake and Bartlett a few years ago...wow. We were in the model unit for all of about 35 seconds and we GTFO.

I'm surprised Schaumburg doesn't have anything listed for the Pickwick apartment complex. We used to live there, and heard that used to be just as shitty. It isn't so bad now, mostly Indian/Mexican families.

Which ones are the Pickwick apartments? Everything I remember about Schaumburg was off Knollwood.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info