Come and see what gangs are in YOUR neighborhood!

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Represent

Calumet City:
Four Corner Hustlers
Clyde Ave & Sibley – Shared w/ CVLs
Black P. Stones
144th to 153rd and Dorchester – “D” Block
Krazy Getdown Boys
Webb & State Line Ave.
Latin Kings
157th & Wentworth – Shared w/ BPSN
Aztec Souls
Black Disciples
Blue Fin Black Disciples
Conservative Vice Lords
Clyde Ave & Sibley – Shared w/ 4CH
Gangster Disciples
155th & Burnham to Wentworth
Satan Disciples
Exchange Ave & Wilson " Comissioners Park " – “Satanz Alley

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
REPRESENT!

Latin Kings – Sunnyside LKs
Black Disciples
City Knights
Milwaukee Kings
Birch & Woodview - "No Luv City"
Highbury -"H Block"
Nortenos 14
Surenos 13
Maniac Latin Disciples
Gangster Disciples
Spanish Gangster Disciples
Poplar Ct. & Summit – “Poplar Creek”
Insane Deuces
St. Francis Park
Insane Unknowns
La Raza
Spanish Cobras
Healy St. & Stella Ct.
Vice Lords
Four Corner Hustlers
Spanish Cobras
Conservative Vice Lords
Imperial Insane Vice Lords
Burnham Mill (shared w/ CVL's)

Site hasnt been updated since 2010 but I assume this is still accurate :rofl:

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Most of the suburban shit is wannabe kids.

Exactly. Been in streamwood 95% of my 40 years on this Earth... Knew a few Latin Kings growing up, most from Hanover Park, but now they're all just married guys with kids. :bowrofl:

All the names and locations in Streamwood are hilarious. I drive through Park Blvd and Streamwood Blvd every day. I'd go stand on that corner anytime of the day or year with no fucks given. I'm guessing maybe someone with known ties lived around there at one point or something...

The shittiest areas here are "The Oaks" and the shithole right behind Aldi's but I think most of that is Hanover Park...

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
Exactly. Been in streamwood 95% of my 40 years on this Earth... Knew a few Latin Kings growing up, most from Hanover Park, but now they're all just married guys with kids. :bowrofl:

All the names and locations in Streamwood are hilarious. I drive through Park Blvd and Streamwood Blvd every day. I'd go stand on that corner anytime of the day or year with no fucks given. I'm guessing maybe someone with known ties lived around there at one point or something...

The shittiest areas here are "The Oaks" and the shithole right behind Aldi's but I think most of that is Hanover Park...

Streamwood
La Raza
Surenos 13
Latin Kings
Gangster Two Six
Gangster Disciples
Familia Stones
Spanish Gangster Disciples
Walnut Dr.& Tanglewood - "Walnut SGDs"
Park Blvd. & Streamwood Blvd.
Maniac Latin Disciples
Irving Park & Vine - "The Woods"

i'm in the okas. my neighbor, his friend is dating an ex of a LK. and because of that he has had his ASS WHOOPED really good once like 6 or 7 of them vs 1, and my neighbor had his car bricked, and spray painted on once or twice.

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
:rofl: and im on the "good" side of the oaks. the side that enters off Lake street is worse. but now that they are allowing more renters, more section 8 is moving in. It's getting DARK in my neighborhood. but most keep to themselves. "older" couples trying to get out of the city.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
i'm in the okas. my neighbor, his friend is dating an ex of a LK. and because of that he has had his ASS WHOOPED really good once like 6 or 7 of them vs 1, and my neighbor had his car bricked, and spray painted on once or twice.

I know someone who lives in the Oaks (she's had her house broken into but I blame her for that since she didn't know you had to change your locks after buying the house... SMH) too, it's the only place in Streamwood I wouldn't live... No offense meant, but the property is just too cheap and it lets bad people in. I think there's a few places in there at auction with starting prices around 17k. The apartments on Lake and Bartlett and on Valley Lane don't help much either...

I'm by the high school which is far from the Waldorf Astoria, but it's not bad at all. Grew up in the Greenmeadows subdivision for the majority of my life, all in all to not bad, just a few bad people in some areas. I've got some great neighbors, can't complain.

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
I know someone who lives in the Oaks (she's had her house broken into but I blame her for that since she didn't know you had to change your locks after buying the house... SMH) too, it's the only place in Streamwood I wouldn't live... No offense meant, but the property is just too cheap and it lets bad people in. I think there's a few places in there at auction with starting prices around 17k. The apartments on Lake and Bartlett don't help much either...

I'm by the high school which is far from the Waldorf Astoria, but it's not bad at all. Grew up in the Greenmeadows subdivision for the majority of my life, all in all to not bad, just a few bad people in some areas. I've got some great neighbors, can't complain.

my parents still live in Greenmeadows sub.

only reason we are in The Oaks is its my in-laws 2nd house. we only pay living expenses.

plus my "block" is the most surveillanced block in there thanks to the guy 2 doors down.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info