Come and see what gangs are in YOUR neighborhood!

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
And I think Cobras are the coolest :D

COBRA RETREAT!
cobra_commander_1107232473_640w.jpg

Poopshinanigans

I'm a middle of the titties voter.
Nov 18, 2007
What do they think twice about stealing your shit, then do it anyway.

I looked at that one and was scratching my head. I think it's just a bunch of rich people that live in the Scarsdale part of town. They will fuck your shit up and smash your 401k. Primalzer and i know the owner of the Daily Heralds daughter, she's a whore.

TommyGloves

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 23, 2007
CHICAGO
Real Name
Tom Glover
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Palatine
Latin Kings
Dundee & Baldwin - "P-Town"
[/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Surenos 13
Spanish Gangster Disciples
Latin Counts
Vice Lords
Gangster Disciples
Imperial Gangsters
Insane C-Notes
[/FONT]

This must be the northside of Palatine. :ugh:

I lived in Cicero for a year as a kid and then on the southside through high school. I'm surprised most of those gangs still exist.

A

Anonymous

honestly... theres some bad shit in Mundelien, go to the carnival thing on the fourth of july and yeah... you'll see some shit.

The Almighty GayLords have a hood close to where they have the carnival in Mundelein so you'll see tension between them and the Latin Kings now and then.

Mundelein never had any stone freaks lol. It used to have MLDz and Sur13z but the GayLords wiped out the MLDz and the Latin Kings took out the surenos leaving the GLs n LKs fighting for top spot in Mundelein but mostly both now have their respective hoods with the GayLords entrenching the Memorial Park neighborhood and the Latin Kings all over their longtime stronghold of Diamond Lake.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info